You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum » tasty lips!
Bottom
Topic Subject:tasty lips!
jadejena
Banned
posted 14 December 2016 23:25 EDT (US)         
At risk of negative reactions in the vaginal folds during heavy sex, which you may joining as time goes on. When you try oral sex you will pick any of the sound skin approaches, you won't not have the ability to see such negative effects such as infectious molds or herpes. Thusly, it is your commitment to research well about any kind of solid skin thing or activities so that there won't not be any oversight or frustration finally when you bring your partner to complete satisfaction. Most ho's swear by it to avoid inconvenient pregnancies. Our beautiful Russian teens practice almost daily. Come visit us for a free sample.

http://www.oralpleasurebest.ru/succulent-lips//

[This message has been edited by Terikel Grayhair (edited 12-29-2016 @ 03:10 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 15 December 2016 11:01 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I can heartily recommend that alternative as a means to avoid an unwanted or unplanned pregnancy. Having a kid at my age, even with a beautiful Russian asylum-seeking teen over eighteen years of age, would really put a damper on both the normal sex life as well as any incidental trysts that might arise when a horny old goat is in the same chamber as a nubile young female.

So thanks for sharing.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII

[This message has been edited by Terikel Grayhair (edited 12-15-2016 @ 11:02 AM).]

Dagovax
Legionary
posted 16 December 2016 11:00 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Lol I almost start liking this kind of spam
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames