You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome Multiplayer Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome Multiplayer Discussion » New Clan seeking New Blood- help/publicity needed.
Bottom
Topic Subject:New Clan seeking New Blood- help/publicity needed.
LJtheGREAT
Legionary
posted 30 May 2011 11:44 EDT (US)         
Hey guys, me and 3 or 4 buddies have been playing RTW for a while now and we decided we wanted to form our own clan. It's [Gladius], we just want to make a name fot ourselves as 2 of us are decent players. I'd love it if some of you guys would consider joining. You don't need to have any trials or anything!

Thanks.
AuthorReplies:
Punic Hebil
Centurion
(id: Punic Hoplite)
posted 30 May 2011 13:12 EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Moved to Multiplayer. Fits here better.

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
LJtheGREAT
Legionary
posted 30 May 2011 14:34 EDT (US)     2 / 5       
Sorry, my bad. I'm quite new
Punic Hebil
Centurion
(id: Punic Hoplite)
posted 30 May 2011 20:13 EDT (US)     3 / 5       
Don't worry about it. We're nice here. Tis but a small matter and one that is quite easy to fix

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 31 May 2011 01:39 EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Only one thread is needed. I've made the other one go away.

We too have a clan. Would you consider joining?

And welcome to our forum!

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII

[This message has been edited by Terikel Grayhair (edited 05-31-2011 @ 01:40 AM).]

LJtheGREAT
Legionary
posted 31 May 2011 10:57 EDT (US)     5 / 5       
thanks guys, i'be been looking at the clan thread, and ill definitely think about it.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames