You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2: Total War Discussion
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2: Total War Discussion » Family members not getting marriage proposals
Bottom
Topic Subject:Family members not getting marriage proposals
Lucius Julius
Legionary
posted 13 October 2014 04:52 EDT (US)         
Greetings TWH members!

I have a problem with my family members not getting married. Let me tell the story...

I am a veteran of M2:TW for some time however I am always stuck with the marriage side of the game. At the moment I am play a migration campaign as Spain, I have migrated to Denmark and took over Scandinavia, eastern France, Northern Germany and Northern Poland.

I tried to solve the problem with the 3rd generation by marrying cousin with cousin, however with the 4th generation they are in there 20s and they may not get married anytime soon.

How can I get them to be married? Any help is appreciated.

Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Matria Mori - It is sweet and meet to die for one's country.

We all die in the end, it only matters when and how - Me

Roma Invicta!
AuthorReplies:
SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 13 October 2014 13:13 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
There's a link on a lot of general related points to how large your empire is and how many generals you have. If the game feels you're a bit short of generals, up jumps the number of adoption offers / man of the hours. I'm not certain proposals follow exactly the same mechanic but you could try purging excess generals / pruning the family tree with some heroic charges (into a line of pikes) or ill fated sea voyages (1 cog Vs pirate navy)
Lucius Julius
Legionary
posted 13 October 2014 16:07 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
That does seem like an idea that could work, however I hate losing family members in battle, plague or assassination. But I'll see what happens. Thanks.

Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Matria Mori - It is sweet and meet to die for one's country.

We all die in the end, it only matters when and how - Me

Roma Invicta!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames