You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum » Online Battles connection error
Bottom
Topic Subject:Online Battles connection error
Chromehounds
Legionary
posted 24 October 2012 18:24 EDT (US)         
Hi,

Just bought the game and I've tried a few forums trying to figure out why I can't play online. I registered with IGN, used my registered name, email and password but keep getting error. The error I get is "Failed to log on invalid player email". Can someone please help. Thanks.
AuthorReplies:
SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 25 October 2012 00:05 EDT (US)     1 / 1       
I don't know if IGN has separate registrations, but I assume you've gone to www.gamespyid.com as directed by M2TW.

Two things I'd check, firstly are there any spaces in your username? If so take them out and try again. Secondly was there a registration confirmation email and if so did you follow any instructions? (I can't remember whether there was but that could be something to do with user email)

The gamespyid site lets you log on, presumably to change settings etc - it could be worth logging on there to check that your username and password is working somewhere and if it doesn't then perhaps you'll get a more helpful error message.

Good luck
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames