You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion » Can't install patch1.5 without disk
Bottom
Topic Subject:Can't install patch1.5 without disk
Conlan
Legionary
posted 17 June 2011 05:03 EDT (US)         
Hi,

I have went out and purchased M2TW and the Kingdoms expansion pack so I can play Westeros (Game of Thrones Mod) however when I try to install the patch it wont install because I dont have the actual disks.

I bought and downloaded the game from direct2drive rather than order the disks online... can someone please help me or point me in the right direction how to get this patch installed???

In the readme for the patch it says that this patch does not support downloaded copies of the game... however I paid for mine from an accredited website so surely there is some way I can get this installed!

Thanks
AuthorReplies:
SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 17 June 2011 14:18 EDT (US)     1 / 1       
That's the developer/publisher trying to confuse you, don't worry nothing is (seriously) wrong. There are several versions of the patch to cater for different packages that the game has been sold in - there's a patch specifically for downloaded versions and that's the one you need.

If you go to the SEGA website (http://www2.sega.com/maintenance/cs.uk.html?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=215&nav=0,1,19) you should be able to find the correct version. The website seems to be down for maintenance currently or I'd give you a more direct link. I hope that helps.

At some point, I (or EoJ etc) should add an explanation about patching to the FAQs or as its own sticky post.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames