You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Amazon: Total War

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Amazon: Total War » Amazon Total War Re-ignited Alpha Release
Bottom
Topic Subject:Amazon Total War Re-ignited Alpha Release
ParthianShot
Legionary
posted 16 August 2011 15:25 EDT (US)         
Here is the download for the Latest release of

Amazon Total War Reignited

This mod contains female nudity, so if there is any reason the law of your locality prohibits you from viewing such content (for example, if you are under the age of 18 in most areas), please do not access the download.

By downloading the zip file, the user who performed the downloading acknowledges that he (or she) is legal to view such content and he or she is solely responsible for the use as well as the consequences of the use of this mod.

Special Thanks to Spartan198 for all the great helps and tips to make the mod possible.

This is mod-folder style installation, so it should not impact the original RTW-BI files.

You do need to have RTW BI 1.6 installed.

The read me file has instruction for Steam as well as regular installation.

Here is The 1.04d Beta download Link: http://rtw.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=33,7940,,30

There is four seasons per year feature, and to activate the four season script, you need to start the game to go to the strat screen, and press ESC key, then press "?" icon and click the "show me" icon, and return to the game. The 4 turns features must be re-activated everytime you restart the RTW/BI, it will not self-activate.

Known bugs:

- This is from the four turn script feature, which we know to be an issue but we are not the original programmer so not able to get our arms around it yet, if you accidentally activate the 4 turns per year twice in the very first year, ie 270BC, the years got bumped all the way to the end of the script (something like 350AD).

- On the game start, the strat contains one faction's general is onboard of a fleet at sea. This is done intentionally to make the game playing more interesting. However, the AI considers this an minor error, so if there is any other error besides this warning, the AI will flash a message saying that this character is not located in a known tile. In reality, there is something else it is complaining.

[This message has been edited by ParthianShot (edited 09-08-2011 @ 06:50 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 23 August 2011 06:58 EDT (US)     1 / 8       
Newsied, as promised.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
DarkFrost
Legionary
posted 24 August 2011 16:33 EDT (US)     2 / 8       
Looks nice, plays well, the only issue I've seen is an inability to save the game. I may just be overlooking something obvious, but, that's the only thing I've noticed.
ares7667
Legionary
posted 26 August 2011 08:10 EDT (US)     3 / 8       
I tried to play a custom battle and got the following error
"script error in EDB building DB error. faction pontus has gap in building prior to temple_of_forge_pantheon. unavailable at level 0."

Pontus isn't listed for any of the lower levels in the building tree.

the game ctd when I tried to start a campaign. By the way the models look super. Looking forward to getting to play!!

[This message has been edited by ares7667 (edited 08-29-2011 @ 10:59 AM).]

wheeliepaul
Legionary
posted 29 August 2011 14:36 EDT (US)     4 / 8       
The models are great and looks awesome. I also have difficulties to save the game and got the same message as ares7667 (but in campaign). For know i am really happy with this fantastic mod and will play it for many hours (after i have found the save game button of course) Can you please tell me how to save the game?
Thank you for your splendid work so far.

Wheeliepaul
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 29 August 2011 15:12 EDT (US)     5 / 8       
Looks quite good. I will try it out soon (Or maybe when all the bugs are sorted )

Wheeliepaul, does it auto-save? If all else fails you can use that. and have you tried quicksaving?(ctrl +C if I remember correctly)
ParthianShot
Legionary
posted 29 August 2011 20:14 EDT (US)     6 / 8       
Thank you all for the feedback. And to Terikel Grayhair, who is always true to his words.

The 1.02 Beta has been released. Please feel free to download the file.

The link is posted above in the re-edited OP and also at a separate topic thread under "Amazon:Total War - Reignited Beta Release" where more detailed description of the mod is discussed.

Quick Outline of changes:

- Campaign is much more playable with all known CTD's fixed.
- each Amazon faction has one or two quests to go high tech.
- game is savable now even if the quest is not fulfilled yet.
- AI Amazon factions will not have Quests, so the AI Amazon can not wipe out the player's Amazon Faction through Quest.
- Updated installation read-me file, which is the real cause of major CTD's.

[This message has been edited by ParthianShot (edited 08-29-2011 @ 09:05 PM).]

ares7667
Legionary
posted 30 August 2011 00:05 EDT (US)     7 / 8       
I have an updated version of the halberd available if you'd like to use it. I could send it to you to look at if you're interested. It looks much more like a real halberd. Just send me an e-mail address.
ParthianShot
Legionary
posted 03 September 2011 12:20 EDT (US)     8 / 8       
Amazon:Total War - Reignited 1.04b Beta is out.

The OP now has the link to the download page.

- Sarmatians can now recruit the Amazon units if they complete their quests.

- Naval movement is made more realistic.

- Fixed un-initialized Amazon unit cards for the Sarmatians.

- read-me file now has description for the latest Steam RTW/BI mod-folder installation.

[This message has been edited by ParthianShot (edited 09-03-2011 @ 12:23 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames