You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Extended Cultures

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Extended Cultures » Question about Deserta and Eastern Kingdoms
Bottom
Topic Subject:Question about Deserta and Eastern Kingdoms
SerialPeacemaker
Legionary
posted 31 May 2011 21:24 EDT (US)         
I liked a previous version where Deserta was owned by the rebels. I've played around with basic moding, and I can change other regions from one faction to another, but when I move Deserta, the game crashes. I've moved the Eastern Kingdoms Faction Leader and Heir to India, I've changed the Eastern Kingdoms Capitol to India.
I have XC_Delta v1.15 loaded over RTW 1.5.

Any help / thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
SerialPeacemaker
AuthorReplies:
Zarax
Legionary
posted 01 June 2011 01:53 EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Deserta is a very special region.
It's used by the trait system to track some functions and as a way to keep the loyalty system working so messing with it is strongly discouraged.
SerialPeacemaker
Legionary
posted 08 June 2011 22:57 EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Thanks for the quick response. Dont play with desserta, got it.

Playing around with the character traits now. I've had several CTD's, with no error message. End turn and CTD. I've gone back and re-loaded the original files, tried changing fewer things at a time etc.. and I can't figure out what's causing it.

Is there anything I can use to figure out why the game is crashing. I've checked out several other websites and I haven't found anything realy usefull.

Thanks again for your time,

SerialPeacemaker

[This message has been edited by SerialPeacemaker (edited 06-08-2011 @ 10:58 PM).]

Zarax
Legionary
posted 09 June 2011 01:41 EDT (US)     3 / 3       
On TWC there are several validator programs which will check different files for errors, other than that you should try installing a more recent build.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames