Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Dark Ages: Roman Revival » Open threads
Bottom
Topic Subject:Open threads
eth689
Legionary
posted 25 November 2010 12:12 EDT (US)         
I just went to the trouble of making an acount on here for this. For some reason the password they gave me didn't work the first 6 times. And so finally i got here to see alsmost all the threads closed. I would like to give my imput on a lot of different things and play my part but all the things i know about are closed.
AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 25 November 2010 12:57 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Hei, and welcome!

Write up the stuff you want to say. I'm pretty sure we will be revisiting the closed ones some time, to add on the stuff we didn't think of then but came up now.

You can drop me an email, too. Maybe the stuff you want to say has been covered, maybe you have discovered a major error we all missed. If warranted, I'll write you back with the times/dates the thread will be repoened so you can post it and gain credit.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
eth689
Legionary
posted 25 November 2010 20:07 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
nah whatever don't go through the troubles, is they reopen i'll talk, and help where i can, thankyou though
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames