You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Need something cleared up about 1.2
Bottom
Topic Subject:Need something cleared up about 1.2
espeed
Legionary
posted 06 February 2005 14:53 EDT (US)         
Im getting mixed messages from alot of the 1.2 threads ive been reading. I need someone whose in the know to give a definate yes or no. Do all 1.2 fixes take effect on your existing game in progress or are you required to start a new game? If this has been answered elsewhere then please direct me as im not aware of it.

thanx.

AuthorReplies:
Adder
Fallen Angel
(id: The Adder)
posted 06 February 2005 15:10 EDT (US)     1 / 7       
You'll need to start a new game.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
Zaph
Legionary
(id: ZaphodBeeblebrox)
posted 06 February 2005 16:54 EDT (US)     2 / 7       
Adder, are you sure you have to start a new game? In my current Scipii game, things from the 1.2 patch are showing up (troop behavior in cities being the main thing I noticed). Odd.

Zaphod

virtuoso138
Legionary
posted 06 February 2005 16:58 EDT (US)     3 / 7       
Seconded. I am expreincing the improved AI pathing ingame. I'm gonna try to bring a fleet close to the coast to prove it. How close do they have to be to participate in a battle?

A lot of people are waiting for Martin Luther King or Mahatma Gandhi to come back -- but they are gone. We are it. It is up to us. It is up to you.---Marian Wright Edelman
espeed
Legionary
posted 06 February 2005 17:24 EDT (US)     4 / 7       
what we need is an offical word, is adder an offical on behalf of the game?
Lord Hornburg
Legionary
posted 07 February 2005 01:44 EDT (US)     5 / 7       
Thirded

In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons.

Download my first map, please comment! http://stronghold.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2659

exe1
Legionary
posted 07 February 2005 08:48 EDT (US)     6 / 7       
I think it says something in the readme, I'm pretty sure it works on existing games.
Old Celt
Legionary
posted 07 February 2005 08:48 EDT (US)     7 / 7       
It's posted in umpteen threads on the official website forums that YOU DO NOT HAVE TO START A NEW GAME. Clear enough? And just for reassurance: I've run the patch and continued an existing game without any trouble.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames