You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.14 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » To the Announcement post of SL. "Cont."
Bottom
Topic Subject:To the Announcement post of SL. "Cont."
GreatwhiteWolf
Legionary
posted 17 May 2005 09:54 EDT (US)         
Im sorry for being ignorant about your rules. I should have read them better than I have. I will not make that mistake again. Yes, I agree there must be a section where RTW Clans can meet up, and discuss things such as Events, ladder matches, Major Tournies, Recruiting, and etc. I hope maybe this Topic, or the other one, has opened new doors for this place. If I can be any Of assitance, please feel free to ask. Thank you for your Time, and Patience.

Signed:

GW

AuthorReplies:
scipio_africanus
Legionary
posted 17 May 2005 12:38 EDT (US)     1 / 14       
Welcome to the forums. Although I don't have time for clans myself, I hope you are successful in finding some members.

In the future, you might want to post in the MP forum, where the ladder and forum parties are admnistrated.

///scipio_africanus\\\
"Scipio rules. Nelson sucks." - Jax
"I have a shrine to Scipio in my closet."- Doitzel
"posting a link with no sort of comment or explanation is not something we readily condone in OD." - GillB
The Gamers' Manifesto|Welcome to HG!|The Sanatorium
Winner of the Order of Doitzel!
GreatwhiteWolf
Legionary
posted 17 May 2005 17:59 EDT (US)     2 / 14       
k, will do.
As for the members, I hope there is talent somewhere out here that hasnt been discovered yet.
You are welcome to come visit our Home at: www.StormyLegions.tk

TTYL, and take care.

Signed:

GW

Rookierookie
Banned
posted 18 May 2005 04:46 EDT (US)     3 / 14       
This is just another advertisement thread hidden under the guise of an apology.
doitzelkaiseriii
Legionary
posted 18 May 2005 04:49 EDT (US)     4 / 14       
I tend to agree with Firefox. Even if he's wrong, this isn't much needed.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
von Nelson
Legionary
(id: General_Nelson)
posted 18 May 2005 05:35 EDT (US)     5 / 14       
and besides, the stormy legions suck and everyone to do with this forum knows it

but seriously it is advertising

< Jarrod Nelson>
Nelson looks good in his pics - Gaurdian_112
Wow, Nelson's awfully cute... - HP Lovesauce
Thanks for ruining something that I've waited over 6 years for. - Redneck93
It might be a bit of an odd moment to say so, but I still think Nelson's smile is awesome. - Hnossa
THIS SIGNATURE IS A TESTAMENT TO MY VANITY
Rookierookie
Banned
posted 18 May 2005 05:40 EDT (US)     6 / 14       

Quote:

and besides, the stormy legions suck and everyone to do with this forum knows it

Keep that particular opinion to yourself.
Commisar Clark
posted 18 May 2005 07:20 EDT (US)     7 / 14       
Yes well maybe it is advertising but the man made a sincere apology for the breech of our rules.

He doesn't need to be flamed as well, Nelson.

GreatWhiteWolf,
It is a nice offer you have made, and I am sure many people will continue to sign up for "stormylegions". I have played your members manytimes and came to close draws - they are good gamers.

Wouldn't it be better if threads like these clan advertisements were moved to the MP forum as a stop gap measure? A clan would come under MP wouldn't it?

The Mighty Pharaoh AKA Jonathon Clark
"Gods...I hate Gauls...My grandfather hated them too...Even before they put out his eyes..."
GreatwhiteWolf
Legionary
posted 18 May 2005 09:46 EDT (US)     8 / 14       
I agree, why doesnt someone just move the topic to the MP forum, and stop yelling at me?

[This message has been edited by GreatwhiteWolf (edited 05-18-2005 @ 09:47 AM).]

scipio_africanus
Legionary
posted 18 May 2005 11:20 EDT (US)     9 / 14       
I really don't think this should be treated as advertising. It is relevant to R:TW and may be beneficial to some members.

TMP, do you mean that you nearly managed draws or they came close to beating you?

///scipio_africanus\\\
"Scipio rules. Nelson sucks." - Jax
"I have a shrine to Scipio in my closet."- Doitzel
"posting a link with no sort of comment or explanation is not something we readily condone in OD." - GillB
The Gamers' Manifesto|Welcome to HG!|The Sanatorium
Winner of the Order of Doitzel!
Draigh
Legionary
posted 20 May 2005 13:28 EDT (US)     10 / 14       
Aw, mate, don't start making on him just because he made this thread. Be happy he apologizes! Ok, ok, he makes publicity - well then, mod his post and it's done. It's as simple as that.

Quoted from The Comprehensive Guide to Noobs:

A good way to identify a noob (bad) vs. a newb (good) is to tell them (or have an authority tell them) which rule they are unknowingly breaking. If they respond with an apology and fix it, they are probably not a noob.

This speaks in your advantage, Wolf. Anyway, warm welcome to the forums [/irony].

Outoi sunechthein,
Alla sunphilein ephun
- Antigonč

Not to hate,
But to Love I was born

GreatwhiteWolf
Legionary
posted 23 May 2005 09:35 EDT (US)     11 / 14       
Thanks m8's. Glad to see there are still good people in this world. So should I go to the MP part of the forum, to do anything like Applications? or can we make a colum just for that sort of stuff? If I can be of any help, please let me know. Thanks again.
Rookierookie
Banned
posted 23 May 2005 09:39 EDT (US)     12 / 14       
Email Adder first.
Commisar Clark
posted 23 May 2005 11:04 EDT (US)     13 / 14       

Quote:

TMP, do you mean that you nearly managed draws or they came close to beating you?

I hammered them every time bar one where I nearly got beaten...ssshhh!!!

The Mighty Pharaoh AKA Jonathon Clark
"Gods...I hate Gauls...My grandfather hated them too...Even before they put out his eyes..."
doitzelkaiseriii
Legionary
posted 23 May 2005 12:51 EDT (US)     14 / 14       

Quote:

So should I go to the MP part of the forum, to do anything like Applications? or can we make a colum just for that sort of stuff? If I can be of any help, please let me know. Thanks again.

Quote:

Email Adder first.

Yes, definitely. Clans are a touchy issue with the staff, and other Heavens have had some problems in the past because of them. You should definitely e-mail out site director (Seraph), Adder (adder@heavengames.com) and check with him.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames