You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » how i waltzed into rome . . .
Bottom
Topic Subject:how i waltzed into rome . . .
MisplacedPope
Legionary
(id: misplacedgeneral)
posted 21 May 2005 15:51 EDT (US)         
OK get this. i am in my carthaginian campaign and i had an army in italy. well i was gonna attack the julli but i was attacked by a much larger army and decided to retreat. this putme next to rome which had just the faction leader and a hastati in it. well another julli army much smaller attcked me int he same turn. and BAM! i owned rome with barely a fight because they joined the battle and i killed them all. is that sweeet or what
AuthorReplies:
VII legion
Legionary
posted 21 May 2005 16:44 EDT (US)     1 / 4       
sounds like it, just out of interest what was your army made up off?

'I think knives are a good idea, big f**k off shiny ones that look like they could skin a crocodile'- Lock Stock and Two Smoking barrels
Ichbinian
Legionary
posted 21 May 2005 17:05 EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Well, I guess you're quite lucky to have found Rome almost empty. They were probably fighting somewhere else.

Ichbinian
Oldie from RTWH!
smoothdragon
Legionary
posted 21 May 2005 18:11 EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Not that lucky. There will be a large rebel Senate army ravaging Campania in the mean time.

Formally known as ttnguyen05
MisplacedPope
Legionary
(id: misplacedgeneral)
posted 21 May 2005 18:43 EDT (US)     4 / 4       
My army was 2 elephants about 97 poeni infintry 80 libyans 40 numidians mercs 27 long sheilds a general and like 70 samnite mercs. this was on default unit size and these men had seen lots of battle. and plus the enemy large senate army was actually up in the julli lands chasing me because i was gonna lay seige to the capital
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames