You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Legionary?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Legionary?
Seany Boi
Legionary
posted 23 October 2005 16:58 EDT (US)         
I noticed next to my name it says legionary. I was wondering what this is and how is it possable to get a better one?
AuthorReplies:
nice dictator
Legionary
posted 23 October 2005 17:13 EDT (US)     1 / 8       
i believe that is the standard "title" for regular members kind of like "colonist" on AOE3 Heaven...i think you have to be chosen to be a staff member to change it(and get colored fonts on your name)

"O! ye that love mankind!Ye that dare oppose not only tyranny but the tyrant, stand forth! Every spot of the Old World is overrun with oppression. Freedom hath been hunted round the globe. Asia and Africa have long expelled her. Europe regards her like a stranger and England hath given her warning to depart. O! receive the fugitive and
prepare intime an asylum for mankind."- Thomas Paine
what's the opposite of not sucking?"- Barbara Walters
"Yo Blair, how are you doiní?"-George W. Bush

[This message has been edited by nice dictator (edited 10-23-2005 @ 05:17 PM).]

Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 23 October 2005 22:04 EDT (US)     2 / 8       
Normal forumers have the title of legionary, and on the various other Heavengames sites, that title changes around. Also note, that we of color have different titles, and like yours, our titles change from heaven to heaven.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
Crazed Ewok
Mectator
(id: The Crazed Ewok)
posted 23 October 2005 22:38 EDT (US)     3 / 8       
Also note that colored usernames are reserved only for HeavenGames staff and VIPs that visit our forums.

C hairman of the FMT, Mectator, and Seraph
r esident of Unity RPG, Anti-Heroes, and Indolents
a seraph at SWGBH and EAWH
z apping spammers and stealing their shoes
e w o k "Don't waste your breath trying to figure out my logic" - Seacker
d ependent on daily tea infusions
TeamStrike
Legionary
posted 24 October 2005 10:02 EDT (US)     4 / 8       
does it change after you get certain number of posts or it will stay same forever, kind of line legionary on RTWH or colonist on AOE3H?
Seany Boi
Legionary
posted 24 October 2005 10:37 EDT (US)     5 / 8       
Thats a good question. Or does it depend on internet play atall. Cos i can only kick but on empire Earth im crap at RTW lol
nice dictator
Legionary
posted 24 October 2005 15:18 EDT (US)     6 / 8       
i dont think posting massively will change it by itself..i saw that one guy posted 10,000 posts and still kept the normal color and title. I believe you have to save the life a staff member to join the staff

"O! ye that love mankind!Ye that dare oppose not only tyranny but the tyrant, stand forth! Every spot of the Old World is overrun with oppression. Freedom hath been hunted round the globe. Asia and Africa have long expelled her. Europe regards her like a stranger and England hath given her warning to depart. O! receive the fugitive and
prepare intime an asylum for mankind."- Thomas Paine
what's the opposite of not sucking?"- Barbara Walters
"Yo Blair, how are you doiní?"-George W. Bush
Seany Boi
Legionary
posted 24 October 2005 15:44 EDT (US)     7 / 8       
okay nice dictator you pretend to stab crazed ewok while u run past do your head in and save his life. ofcourse ill pay you and give you some homemade morphine afterwards for the pain course. up for it? lol

bag of weed - £40
skins - 99p
new muse cd - £6
getting stoned out your head on your night off listening to tunes
PRICELESS
"Well I've already been under and on top of 5 women at this point of my life so I guess it evens out." - DominicusUltimus
markyboy
Legionary
posted 25 October 2005 08:29 EDT (US)     8 / 8       
I would like to make the serious suggestion that Legionaries who are extremely knowledgable at RTW should be made into Captains if they so desire.

An example would be Yakcamkir, who is what I would class as an expert (and many others would).

This of course would lead to questions such as who decides who should be a Captain etc.

Comments anyone???

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames