You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » TAKE A LOOK! and answer those questions. ;)
Bottom
Topic Subject:TAKE A LOOK! and answer those questions. ;)
geljon
Legionary
posted 25 October 2005 14:10 EDT (US)         
I've just played the DEMO of Rome Total War and It sure was good.
Now before buying the game I need some correct answers

1) In The Barbarian Invasion I can play the Sassanians ?

2) Can I play another Civilization then Rome ? Because the name of the game "Rome Total War" Gives you this "Image that you only can play Rome"

3) The Cavalrys, are they well designed you think ? I mean those who made Rome Total War do you think they put much time on making sure that it is the "Right" Cavalry ? Right Armor, shields and so on.

4) In The Demo I could only play a battle, But will I be able to build my own city ? And train troops and so on ?

5) Do I have to unlock the "Sassanians" If watning to play them ? Or can I play them at once when I strat the game for the first time.

Finally: What do you think about the game ?

AuthorReplies:
Caelin
Legionary
posted 25 October 2005 15:31 EDT (US)     1 / 1       
1) In The Barbarian Invasion I can play the Sassanians ? yes

2) Can I play another Civilization then Rome ? Because the name of the game "Rome Total War" Gives you this "Image that you only can play Rome"
In Rome Total War you can play with The julii, Brutii and Scipii Roman families, and with Gaul, Brittons, Germans, Carthage, Egypt, Greece, Parthians and Seleucids after unlocking them.

3) The Cavalrys, are they well designed you think ? I mean those who made Rome Total War do you think they put much time on making sure that it is the "Right" Cavalry ? Right Armor, shields and so on.
I wouldn't know, I wasn't there in the times of the roman empire

4) In The Demo I could only play a battle, But will I be able to build my own city ? And train troops and so on ? You can build your city and troops on the campaign map, yes

5) Do I have to unlock the "Sassanians" If watning to play them ? Or can I play them at once when I strat the game for the first time. In the Barbarian invasion campaign no factions needs to be unlocked

Finally: What do you think about the game ?
Great game

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames