Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » 0% Population Growth
Bottom
Topic Subject:0% Population Growth
NasMan
Legionary
posted 24 October 2004 17:14 EDT (US)         
I have a city which is large and has 0 population growth. I'm trying to get it up to the next level where I can build more buildings. I've built everything I can at this level. I set the tax rate to low but the population growth is still 0. Can someone tell me how to get the population back growing?
Do you have to have a governor in the city with good management skills in order to keep the population growing?
AuthorReplies:
Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 24 October 2004 17:48 EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Well one option is to put a governor in, then conquer another city, enslave the population, and some of that will go to your 0% growth city.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
Queen Honeymuffin II
Legionary
(id: Kman)
posted 24 October 2004 18:25 EDT (US)     2 / 4       
If you build peasents in one city and bring them to another city and disband, they will add to that city's population.
Jr_Capablanca
Legionary
posted 25 October 2004 07:12 EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Hello!

Quote:

Can someone tell me how to get the population back growing?

Try to uild loads of soldiers in that very city. That will boost the population.
/Capa
Kazem
Legionary
posted 25 October 2004 07:23 EDT (US)     4 / 4       
I'm pretty sure building religous buildings to gods that give you happiness will increase population growth.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames