You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » What the.........
Bottom
Topic Subject:What the.........
Tony123
Legionary
posted 25 October 2004 01:12 EDT (US)         
The senate told me i should get a city or else they well expose my SECRET

what secret

i have no idea what they are talking about. and its impossible for me to get the city anyway right now.

o and does any body else have riot problems by around 200 BC????

o and nice forum

AuthorReplies:
Harpoon
Legionary
posted 25 October 2004 01:46 EDT (US)     1 / 6       
yeah, your cities start getting larger with more squalor later into the game, it gets tough
Colovion
Legionary
posted 25 October 2004 03:45 EDT (US)     2 / 6       
your secret?

like a "You're Gay" secret?

Men do not become tyrants in order to keep out the cold

- Aristotle -
drunk_baron
Legionary
posted 25 October 2004 06:47 EDT (US)     3 / 6       
i'm sure this has already been covered somewhere else in the forums but here goes anyway...there are times when the senate wants to punish your faction, usually when you move troops thru lands belonging to their allies, or when you fail do complete senate missions regularly. The punishment is generaly the loss of a general, usually he gets investigated for all kinds of stuff, fraud, corruption, molesting farmyard animals or something like, which causes him such great embarassment he commits suicide. I've never actually had my secret exposed so I can't tell you what it actually is, but the consequence will most probably be that someone in your family slits their wrists.

there is a ray of hope, in that if a family member is currently the senates investigator (i think its something like questor) he may hide the facts out of family loyalty.

anyway, I doubt you've had the patience to wait for a reply before continuing your game, I know I wouldn't, so let us know what happenned.

P.S. How can being gay be a big secret in Roman times? They were much more "liberal" in those days, your big secret might be being a christian or something, or maybe that you listen to popular music like Blue or Busted

[This message has been edited by drunk_baron (edited 10-25-2004 @ 06:49 AM).]

snuggins
Legionary
posted 25 October 2004 08:21 EDT (US)     4 / 6       
Busted, Blue... PAH! we goths like marilyn manson and nine inch nails and stuff anyway if a family member does jump or or something it'll probably one who is a governer with like 5 members in your capital although they continuely spawn brats like every 2 turns!

EVOLUTION? REVOLUTION!- Liquid Fire Studios
Rookierookie
Banned
posted 25 October 2004 08:23 EDT (US)     5 / 6       

Quote:

questor

Inquisitor?
aom dude
Legionary
posted 25 October 2004 08:34 EDT (US)     6 / 6       
No, it's Questor: "(Rom. Antiq.) An officer who had the management of the public treasure; a receiver of taxes, tribute, etc.; treasurer of state. [Written also qu[ae]stor.]

Note: At an early period there were also public accusers styled questors, but the office was soon abolished."

It's lame to quote yourself - aom dude
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames