Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » question about Rome
Bottom
Topic Subject:question about Rome
Godfried Van B
Legionary
posted 16 July 2006 08:21 EDT (US)         
after a couple of big battles i captured Rome first a great battle and then their survivers in Rome itself, will maybe post a story with screens but first 2 questions:

1. i take Rome and then the message of faction destroyed apeart and i clickt the ok sign and a ctd happened, will it always happen or was it just quincidence?? tommorow i wil take Rome again.luckely it wasnt a big battle)

2. will i be able to make a ceasefire/alliance with the other Romans? (i am Julii)

one land,one king
AuthorReplies:
KaiserWinterfeldt
Legionary
(id: Night_Raider)
posted 16 July 2006 09:02 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
1. I think it's just a coincidence. Although, I've had moments where I'll get a CTD after a major battle and it always happens. But I've only had right after battles, so I don't think you should have to worry about it.

2. I think you can (because they are no longer pawns of the Senate) but I think it's difficult. Then again, I've never bothered to try myself.

(`._.[ .:^:. ]._.)
O.:.O
KaiserWinterfeldt O.:.O
R.I.P. Kayla Renee Winterfeldt & Jet Jetboy Winterfeldt
(`._.[ .::. ]._.)
(`.__.)
(v)
Severous
Legionary
posted 16 July 2006 09:19 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
1) CTD might happen again. Whatever caused it could still be present in the reloaded save and battle. I had it once when a unit retreating from battle only had a port area to retreat into.

I did get CTD when the first ever faction destoyed movie tried to play. That was fixed by an upto date windows media player driver. I assume you have had other faction destroyed messages so thats not the cause here.

2) Like Kaiser above I wouldnt bother with a ceasefire. Apart from not needing to I also fear a particular problem that some players have reported. SOme say once you make a ceasefire with another roman faction the game wont let you break it even if the roman faction later attacks you. A bug for sure for some versions/players. A serious one if it effects you.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames