Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Retinue
Bottom
Topic Subject:Retinue
Xwizz
Legionary
posted 18 October 2006 13:34 EDT (US)         
hmmm i got told somewhere that you could take the retinue of your general and transferr it over onto a new general? i woz wonderin if it woz true and how ud did it?
AuthorReplies:
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 18 October 2006 14:38 EDT (US)     1 / 4       
You need to have both generals in the same army, town or fleet. Then just drag them from one general's profile to another's portrait.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph
Kaidonni
Legionary
posted 19 October 2006 05:34 EDT (US)     2 / 4       
BUT (yes, there is one) you can ONLY have 8 ancillary characters per General. So you need to manage them. Meaning you might like to have a more military retinue for a fighting general and a more administrative retinue for a governing general. I learnt that a long time ago. After my ancillary characters had gotten into a mess. LOL.

(\_/)
(X.x)---------
()> <()
\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\This is Bunny roasting on an open fire. Yummy!
zhangxy
Legionary
posted 19 October 2006 20:46 EDT (US)     3 / 4       
See this is useful because when you have an age 60 guy, you can save the good retinues by moving them and put all the bad retinues on him and they will dissappear when he dies.
bandicoot
Legionary
posted 23 October 2006 11:24 EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Even though you have 2 generals in the same town though and neither has an 8-member retinue you may find yourself unable to transfer certain members of the retinue simply because certain members of a retinue are not compatible.

with others, I'm not even sure if the effect of certain retinue members is cumulative ... for example, if you have a Chirugeon and a Physician is the rate of recovery from battle casualties higher than it is if you only had a Physician?

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames