You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply, Closed
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » 300 (remade other thread due to error)
Bottom
Topic Subject:300 (remade other thread due to error)
blademind
Legionary
posted 22 October 2006 19:49 EDT (US)         
For some reason i cant reply to the post on the other thread so im starting here again

Yes and my opinion is that i think the movie a atotal abomination, and outrage that it would even consider to include spartans in it. The movie is historically innacurate, it direction is unrealistic. This is the result of using a comics direction in a historical setting. Not only does this annoy because it ruins the idea of Spartans and ruins the knowledge of everyone else about spartans, but it also closes the door on every GOOD director who would like to make a movie in that area. Shame on you hollywood!

I'm finished my rant you can bash me now :P

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who overcomes his enemies." - Aristotle
AuthorReplies:
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 23 October 2006 03:24 EDT (US)     1 / 1       
The reason you can't post in it is that I closed it. There are already two perfectly good threads, one in The Baths and one in the Ancient History forum.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames