You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Probably been asked before but...
Bottom
Topic Subject:Probably been asked before but...
TheGoldChevron01
Legionary
posted 23 October 2006 06:56 EDT (US)         
whenever i try to start anything new, i click the faction i want to play as, whether in custom battles or imperial campaign, and the game, instead of starting the campaign, just takes me back to the main menu. The only way ive found to resolve this so far is to completely uninstall/reinstall the game. Also it only seems to happen when i patch the game. Ill probably just uninstall it but could anyone tell me whats wrong so i know why it does this, and what to do in future?
AuthorReplies:
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 23 October 2006 08:34 EDT (US)     1 / 3       
You have a fault in one of the game files, probably due to missing a space or something when modding.

I suggest you look up Wartrain's set of text files so you can fix it.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph
TheGoldChevron01
Legionary
posted 23 October 2006 09:32 EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Ok thanks will do. Next time ill just download the mods then lol.
Chalupa Batman
Centurion
(id: ccsantos)
posted 23 October 2006 20:01 EDT (US)     3 / 3       
fyi, whenever uninstalling and reinstalling its a good idea to delete the game folder that is contained in Program Files before reinstalling the game as well. That should make sure EVERYTHING is removed before freshly installing the game again.

As-Salaam-Alaikum
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames