You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » nearing the end of my campaign and the game a farewell from stasonXI
Bottom
Topic Subject:nearing the end of my campaign and the game a farewell from stasonXI
stasonXI
Legionary
posted 24 October 2006 14:53 EDT (US)         
Hello, this maybe my last thread for this forum...i have been through all of the mods for Rome total war now, as you could say i am an experienced veteran. for my last campaign and game i have used SPQR mod i have captured the same sort of outline as roman borders were at the height of the Empire. it took me very long maybe if you look back on my last thread 'where now on this roman conquest' your see how long lol. so i played as the romans conquered from spain to the tip of the river nile and held out to the end of the game. an acheivement one would say as the romans failed, i lost cities to rebels mostly but i enjoyed it adding realism but i still hold strongth on all of my borders with 145 full stacked roman leigonaires an empire worth its time i would say.

But anyway i'd like to thank everyone here at this forum for the help and new ideas being produced, and hope my ideas were put to good use aswell for others.

one could say “veni, vidi, vici.”

If he had not fallen on the battlefield, the battle could not of been won....blood must be spilt before men lay claim to victory -stasonXI-
http://wlserver1-en.gindis.com/modules.php?name=WLAccount&file=visitor&op=game&userid=MTM0OTc=
AuthorReplies:
DominicusUltimus
Legate
posted 24 October 2006 15:44 EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Wow you're leaving RTW for good?

In that case I Dominicus Ultimus the Alpha and the Omega salute you and all that you have done for this community and RTW and all its mods! AVE! AVE AVE!

Are really going to go away forever?

"Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally".- yakcamkir 12:14
"It is not numbers, but vision that wins wars." - Antiochus VII Sidetes
"My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel Grayhair
Angel of Total War: Rome II Heaven and the Total War: Attila Forums
Sardonac
Legionary
posted 24 October 2006 16:00 EDT (US)     2 / 5       
Goodbye man, live a long and happy life

(\__/)GOODBYE STEVE IRWIN RIP
(O.o )
(> < ) No matter who you are, or where you from, or what language you speak, the story of the spartan and the fox is still pretty morbid.
stasonXI
Legionary
posted 24 October 2006 16:04 EDT (US)     3 / 5       
yes i wont be posting anymore in RTW but deffinatly in M2TW DominicusUltimus do you have msn? very much like to get in touch you have read the majority of my threads and i'd like to thankyou personaly for your comments and tips heres a printscreen of my last campaign enjoy map

If he had not fallen on the battlefield, the battle could not of been won....blood must be spilt before men lay claim to victory -stasonXI-
http://wlserver1-en.gindis.com/modules.php?name=WLAccount&file=visitor&op=game&userid=MTM0OTc=

[This message has been edited by stasonXI (edited 10-24-2006 @ 04:14 PM).]

DominicusUltimus
Legate
posted 24 October 2006 16:19 EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Sorry don't have msn but I got a myspace. Just look for my entry in the RTW Census in the Baths and type up my name on myspace and you'll find me.

Cool campaign map! I did something like it with the Seleucids in Total Realism Platinum in which I re-established Alexander the Great's empire.

EDIT-Type up my real name not my RTWH nickname lol.

"Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally".- yakcamkir 12:14
"It is not numbers, but vision that wins wars." - Antiochus VII Sidetes
"My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel Grayhair
Angel of Total War: Rome II Heaven and the Total War: Attila Forums

[This message has been edited by DominicusUltimus (edited 10-24-2006 @ 04:19 PM).]

stasonXI
Legionary
posted 24 October 2006 18:57 EDT (US)     5 / 5       
i cant find you your name is 'Brandon Rafol' right? cause ive searched every where add me on go to myspace music and look for NeMiX3D PRODUCTIONS im the 1 wid the ipod lookalike picture

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames