Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » List of Graphics Cards
Bottom
Topic Subject:List of Graphics Cards
New Roman
Legionary
posted 04 March 2007 18:02 EDT (US)         
Does anyone have a list of graphics cards compatable with RTW(that dont cost more than 150 dollars)? I apoligize i know this may not be the correct forum.
AuthorReplies:
Barbarian_Prince
Legionary
posted 04 March 2007 18:54 EDT (US)     1 / 5       
You can combine all of your threads into your first thread regarding problems with playing Rome: Total War. I don't mind, but I know this multitude of threads (all created by you) will be seen as spam and such.

My Graphics Card was only about $90. I have the ATI Radeon 9250. There are other models of the Radeon, but a lot of them are incompatible. There's a list of incompatible graphics cards on the bottom of your "Rome: Total War" box.

"It is a lovely thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown." - ALEXANDER THE GREAT
New Roman
Legionary
posted 04 March 2007 19:09 EDT (US)     2 / 5       
Oh im sorry about that, I was unaware that was against the rules of this particular forum, I truely appologize about this and will try to avoid this conduct in the future.
Titus Labienus
Legionary
posted 05 March 2007 00:52 EDT (US)     3 / 5       
edit-I didn't see this was a dup post,
Lab

[This message has been edited by Titus Labienus (edited 03-05-2007 @ 00:55 AM).]

steace43
Legionary
posted 05 March 2007 01:11 EDT (US)     4 / 5       

Quote:

Oh im sorry about that, I was unaware that was against the rules of this particular forum, I truely appologize about this and will try to avoid this conduct in the future.

That is against the rules in ALL HG forums, and in almost every other forum on the net to. Read.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
New Roman
Legionary
posted 05 March 2007 23:05 EDT (US)     5 / 5       
I am kind of new to the whole forum thing and I was uneducated on all of the rules but now I have gone through them for the most part. I see what i was doing wrong and how to avoid it in later post.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames