You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » friends , romans , and other lesser peoples
Bottom
Topic Subject:friends , romans , and other lesser peoples
Pike and Pilium
Legionary
posted 06 March 2007 17:02 EDT (US)         
Hello fellow RTWers
I have been lurking here for a while ,spying you can say ,
learning also. Had RTW for 4 months ,found this wonderful site/board ,lurked for 3 months.
I play seleciuds and scipii mostly ,started at easy then jumped to H/H ,now have one tough campaign going on now as seleciuds vs egypt ,pontus is gone as well as the armen,parth,greeks ,the scipii and brutii just hit rhodes and were barely driven into the sea (3 full armies vs my one )(oops used to be 1 now it is 1/4 ),i have 4 armies ( used to be 5 full stacks )ready to blitz the lower greek cities ,1 near antioch ,1 up in the modern caucus area as a reserve for the bridge defenders and 2 leaving for alexandria from the sidon area
i am having a lot of fun and laughs with this game
i keep forgeting to check the version type to see if i need a patch or two ,i just cut and pasted macedon into the playable factions , one quetion is there still is a issue with senate ( bugs)if i do the same thing

bob

AuthorReplies:
Carthage
Legionary
posted 06 March 2007 17:06 EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Hi, and welcome to the forums! There are a few issues with the Senate such as if you click the Senate scroll you crash to desktop.

Carthage
And beyond, green fields under a swift sunrise
Oh well, thats not so bad, is it?
No, no it's not

Proud joint winner of the M2TWH Saladin award
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames