Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Question on cheats
Bottom
Topic Subject:Question on cheats
gpowsang
Legionary
posted 15 April 2007 10:35 EDT (US)         
Hello, I have been playing Rome Total War for a long time now. I play on the origional installed version that I purchased it with. The reason I do not update with patches is because:

1) IM tooooooooo lazy
2) I like the game the way it is.

But now on to my question. I recently started using some of the cheats(like add population, add money, and proess_cq) but I noticed that I can only put them in once every time I turn on the game. So now i have to save, turn off the game, turn it back on, and load my game(which always takes me under a minute to do ). I know that in one of the patches it lets u do it lie an infinite ammount of time without turning off the game, but is their a way for the origional version of the game to do so (i.e. chenge a notepad file like changing "unlimiten_men_in_battle" to "true"?

thanks

AuthorReplies:
stasonXI
Legionary
posted 15 April 2007 10:55 EDT (US)     1 / 4       
You will need to get the the patches, i think its 1.3 that allows multiple cheat entering.

If he had not fallen on the battlefield, the battle could not of been won....blood must be spilt before men lay claim to victory -stasonXI-
http://wlserver1-en.gindis.com/modules.php?name=WLAccount&file=visitor&op=game&userid=MTM0OTc=
theresa mays toe
Legionary
(id: GREEK SCAVENGER)
posted 15 April 2007 12:09 EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Go on C:/Programfiles/Activision/Rome TOtal war/Data/world/map/campaign/Imperial campaign/descr_strat

On that file change anything you want...

The great part is that Scab is apparently among such people. Yes. Greek Scab. My minion. -Stormraider

"Please don't grind on my wench and herr" - Bleedteals sister, asking me and herr not to grind her but mispelling

If he's not trolling I'll strip myself naked, paint myself green, and cheer for Ireland. -Coldviper. I'm still waiting for the proof....
Brutiangodofrock
Legionary
posted 15 April 2007 13:55 EDT (US)     3 / 4       
i have 1.5 and i can multiple cheat and i havent downloaded anyhing i dont think
Legionary_994
Legionary
posted 15 April 2007 14:02 EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Yea but he has 1.1, he can't put the same cheat in twice without sving exiting and loading again.

"I think the lesson here is: It doesn't matter where you're from, as long as we're all the same religion." - Peter Griffin

Danish Dreams
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames