Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Diplomatic inertia
Bottom
Topic Subject:Diplomatic inertia
Legio XXXVII
Legionary
posted 22 October 2007 06:05 EDT (US)         
Ave all

I am playing the Julii and have taken all of Gaul but not yet set foot in Spain. The thing is, there are SEVEN Spanish diplomats that have been hanging around Masillia for about the last ten years.

They don't appear to do anything or move anywhere. Is this a bug?
AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 22 October 2007 06:34 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Hail Legion of the Many Crosses and Sticks!

Those Speakers of Words fouling the fine air of Massilia are attempting to use their wealth to convince thy worthy citizens that they are better served paying tribute to Spain instead of thine own nobles.

Send a Slayer to deal with them, or the trick we have learned in this Chamber of Peers- surround one of the fools with warbands (one to each tile surrounding the fool) then have a ninth warband march into the encampment of the Speaker. He will be crushed to death in the press of flesh and will no longer bother thy people. Repeat as necessary.

The Slayer is easier, if thou has any flocking to thy standards. The military way is guaranteed, however.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
eightseven87
Legionary
posted 22 October 2007 06:53 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
surround one of the fools with warbands (one to each tile surrounding the fool) then have a ninth warband march into the encampment of the Speaker. He will be crushed to death in the press of flesh and will no longer bother thy people.
Oh wow, i did not know that. Thats an awesome idea.

[This message has been edited by eightseven87 (edited 10-22-2007 @ 06:53 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames