You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Seeking advice for RP purposes
Bottom
Topic Subject:Seeking advice for RP purposes
ammerghad
Legionary
posted 22 October 2007 17:40 EDT (US)         
I have recently conquered the world as the Scipii, and I found that the combination of Roman arms and my trademark, straight-forward steamroller tactics were more than a match for anything I came across. I have since turned my back on my treacherous Roman brothers, and taken up arms with the noble descendants of Alexander himself. Their cavalry is nothing compared to what I once fought with; nonetheless, I will teach these soon-to-be conquerers to ride down their foes before my reign has ended. Their footsoldiers are almost unbeatable from the front, but require much more support and wiser tactics than I previously used.

However, for RP purposes I need to regulate my family traits for a few generations, so I have family equipped currently for managing and growing my settlements....as my story continues, the time may come when I wish to embue my faction leader with such characteristics as I myself possess....I know how to give and take traits and hangers-on as I wish, but I do not have a comprehensive list of said traits and friends. Might the council of the wise point me to such a list so I know how to more perfectly impress my spirit into said leader?
AuthorReplies:
SubRosa
Legionary
posted 22 October 2007 22:32 EDT (US)     1 / 1       
In the RTW\Data\Text\export_VnVs.txt file you will find the text that the game displays for each trait. In RTW\Data\export_descr_character_traits.txt you will find what the traits actually do, as well as the pointers that the game uses to get the text descriptions from the first file.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames