You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » All Your Base Are Belong to Us
Bottom
Topic Subject:All Your Base Are Belong to Us
wolf8982
Legionary
posted 28 May 2009 18:27 EDT (US)         
Alright so some people might remember "All Your Base Are Belong to Us" from an old game that became pretty popular a while back, well i was playing as the Seleucid Empire today and doing a migration to Carthage via boat.

Nearly there and I got many offers from Parthia, Armenia and Egypt and I didn't pay any attention to the other two but when Egypt came along they spoke about there Pharaoh and what not. As soon as I ignored that a quote caught my attention with the phrase "All Your Base Are Belong to Us", Laughingly I showed my sister who didn't care at all and decided Id post this seeing if anyone else has gotten this?

I downloaded a lot of things claiming to unlock all of the Factions, non of them actually working for me so I'm thinking
they might have changed that for fun. Or is it actually an Easter Egg from the makers?
AuthorReplies:
Arkrai
Legionary
posted 28 May 2009 19:45 EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Yes, I've had that. Its a fairly well known easter egg from CA.
Alcaeus
Legionary
posted 29 May 2009 07:11 EDT (US)     2 / 4       
i know it's in the game, though i've never gotten it myself. but my scipii are ravaging egyptian lands, so it might just eb a matter of time
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 29 May 2009 09:42 EDT (US)     3 / 4       
It's an easter egg put in the game by CA. There are a few others but I'm not going to tell as it is more fun to find out yourself.

Hussarknight
Goth barbarian
Legionary
posted 31 May 2009 17:48 EDT (US)     4 / 4       
I got that when they tried to make me a protectorate. They said something along the lines of.

'The magnificant pharoh wants you to now recognise that "All your bases are belong to us!" You must submit your freedom under hte pharohs majestic protection'

Something like that.

http://s4.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=209828

Behind every great empire is series of great victories
Behind every great fall is a single major defeat.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames