You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Where are my diplomats?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Where are my diplomats?
bandman
Legionary
posted 29 December 2004 13:09 EDT (US)         
I am Egpyt, and my armies keep getting bribed in Greece. So, I want to train my diplomats to do the same to them, but everytime I train one, it doesnt show up. I click it, and it tells me it has been trained, but it never shows up on the map. I hope I am just not looking for it, but I really would like to be able to train spies, assasins, and most of all, diplomats. Please Help.
AuthorReplies:
Crackaces
Legionary
posted 29 December 2004 13:15 EDT (US)     1 / 9       
The diplomat will be found on the agent tab of the city that recruited the agent.

BTW) You bring up a good point in that a list of characters and where there are located would be a big plus for this game. I find myslef spending lots of time just located the best agent to do the job. (I need a +10 influence to bribe a certain character .. where is he?)

Crackaces

bandman
Legionary
posted 29 December 2004 13:26 EDT (US)     2 / 9       
How do I access that? The Agents screen or whatever.
belenus
Legionary
posted 29 December 2004 13:41 EDT (US)     3 / 9       
When you click on the city, there is an Army tab, a City tab, and an Agents tab. Click on the Agents tab. It is at the lower center of the screen.

Dw i'n dod o Gymru. GO CYMRU!!!
bandman
Legionary
posted 29 December 2004 14:59 EDT (US)     4 / 9       
Ok, Next Question:

As Egypt, I cant seem to make my people happy. I have invaded all the way up through Asia Minor, through East Africa, into Southern Greece, and Arabia. To expand, I need troops, so I will build up my armies, and then take most from the city, and march them into the war. But here in lies the problem: If I take my army out, the poeple rebel, so I need basically a huge army just to make sure my people dont revolt. As you can imagine, thats a lot of cities to have to keep well garrisoned. And when I retake a city, I exterminate the population, just to teach the rest of them a lesson, but nothing seems to work. Please help!

Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 29 December 2004 15:15 EDT (US)     5 / 9       
Well first, know that it's the quanity of units not the quality. It's best to use inexpencive peasants to garrison.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
snuggins
Legionary
posted 29 December 2004 15:23 EDT (US)     6 / 9       
You ever read instruction manual first?

EVOLUTION? REVOLUTION!- Liquid Fire Studios
Gadz13
Legionary
posted 29 December 2004 15:34 EDT (US)     7 / 9       
Build lots of emrcenaries for war. Use peasants to garrison cities and put all the good troops to war. or you could hold of the invasion a bit to build up ure army.
Draigh
Legionary
posted 30 December 2004 09:54 EDT (US)     8 / 9       
You can see a list of all your agents you currently have by right-clicking on the agent tab. You don't even have to select anything, it'll bring up a list with the agents, their stats and position, and age. It's very useful, and since I found out I have used it a lot.

Outoi sunechthein,
Alla sunphilein ephun
- Antigonč

Not to hate,
But to Love I was born

Crackaces
Legionary
posted 30 December 2004 19:52 EDT (US)     9 / 9       
Excellent Find Draigh! I do not see that one in the help or in the manual! It works for Characters (Army) along wiht cities.

It is the information I have been looking for awhile!

CrackAces

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames