You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Adding music to Rome: Total war steam Gold edition/collection
Bottom
Topic Subject:Adding music to Rome: Total war steam Gold edition/collection
CtMurphy
Legionary
posted 07 December 2015 18:09 EDT (US)         
Is it still possible to add custom music to the Rome total war steam addition? I've followed the guide on this website and closely as I can but nothing seems to be doing the trick.

Even removing whole lines of coding from the descr_sounds_music file makes no difference. heck I actually outright deleted it to see if that would make a dent but no change at all.

It seems like the music section of the game has been streamlined into 12 .dat and .idx files.

state MUSIC_PREBATTLE_SCROLL
event fadeout 0
folder data/sounds/Custom music
Gintama_Takasugis_OST.mp3
end

That's how I entered it into the file. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? As you can see, I even got rid of the music the game comes with for this tiny section but I still only get the original music playing.
AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 19 December 2015 06:48 EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Sorry for the delayed response- I was hoping somebody with more tech skills would pop by. My knowledge of the Steam version is severely limited.

I can't help you with this. Have you tried Google?

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames