You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Julii Campaign VH/VH (DarthMod)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Julii Campaign VH/VH (DarthMod)
AiDok
Legionary
posted 28 June 2017 05:40 EDT (US)         
How can i fcking start Civil war if this Guys will storm upon me when i declare war ^_^ if i wont Hit 1st they will hit me 1st. If the Senate will give mission to kill my FL. What will happen if i fail to comply? If i kill my FL they won declare war to me? Cant even deal my settlement Public order how much more to hold this Shi*

Any Advice?

Heres my plan Hold them here Infantry with 5-6 Onagers at all cost

Any other suggestions?

----------END----------

[This message has been edited by AiDok (edited 06-28-2017 @ 05:44 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 28 June 2017 10:56 EDT (US)     1 / 1       
You are going to lose some cities, no doubt about that, unless you are very lucky, very good on the battlefield, or both.

If you reject the Senate's demand for suicide, war erupts.

If you yield and sacrifice your Faction leader, they demand the same thing of your new Faction leader. ONe of two things will stop this cycle- you tell them to bite it and say no, or you run out of family members, and thus you lose the game.

I usually start building armies and leaving them in Italia around the time my Popularity with the People hits about six or seven. I also leave plenty of room for the other factions to expand away from Italia, to avoid these sorts of buld-ups back home. Then, when war is declared, I sweep up all of Italia, go for Greece, and then they are well and truly screwed. Not me.

You might be able to wipe these guys out, if they are Pre-Marian stacks and you are using Legionaries and Post-Marian. The principes and hastati die like flies before even Early Legionaries.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames