You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » defeat- your faction has been wiped out ???
Bottom
Topic Subject:defeat- your faction has been wiped out ???
illusime
Legionary
posted 31 December 2004 03:10 EDT (US)         
I was playing halfway, then on the start of the next turn. A msg pop up. DEFEAT-- your faction has been wiped out..

But nothing seems to be happening to my city.. All the cities are still in tact. What does the msg mean?

AuthorReplies:
RyushiBlade
Legionary
posted 31 December 2004 04:17 EDT (US)     1 / 7       
If you still have cities, maybe all of your family members were killed? I've never recieved that message before.
blockeyking1
Legionary
posted 31 December 2004 04:58 EDT (US)     2 / 7       
i got this message before!
it is when anouther faction has completed its goals
(I think)
illusime
Legionary
posted 31 December 2004 05:11 EDT (US)     3 / 7       
mm... i see... so some enemies has wiped out one of my factions roaming around?
Gadz13
Legionary
posted 31 December 2004 10:11 EDT (US)     4 / 7       
Weird. It could possibly be a bug. And i didn't know other factions could completet there goals when their AI controlled.
sega
Legionary
posted 31 December 2004 10:59 EDT (US)     5 / 7       
I got this msg once when I was playing the first campaign game. I couldn't understand that either. I tried the autosave, then everything was ok. My best guess is -- it's a bug.
Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 31 December 2004 13:03 EDT (US)     6 / 7       
I'm going to guess that you were playing on the short campaign and someone completed their victory conditions before you.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
Ace Cataphract
HG Alumnus
(id: Ace_Cataphract)
posted 31 December 2004 19:59 EDT (US)     7 / 7       
Yea, the computer completed its goals before you. You often get a message warning you that a faction is close to completing its goals. Once for example, Egypt had conquered 15 provinces when I was the Seleucids, but they couldn't win cause they had to eliminate me to do it. When you get the warning, you should do your best to either fight that faction and hurt them or send money and aid to their enemies.

I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed. ~George Carlin
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames