You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome Multiplayer Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.76 replies, Sticky
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome Multiplayer Discussion » Multiplayer Contact Database & Casual Challenge Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:Multiplayer Contact Database & Casual Challenge Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Edorix
High King of Britain
posted 05 August 2010 05:26 EDT (US)         
Casual Challenge Thread

Default game password: RTWH

Here you may arrange online games, and brag about your victories or discuss highlights. This thread also houses the Contact Database, so you can find and recognise people from Rome Total War Heaven when playing online and arrange games.
As said on the tin. This is where you throw down your gauntlet, sword or whatever else you find will do the job (Though we at TWH advise against the pink fluffy rabbit you sleep with at night) to challenge your fellow forumers.

Please put down the name of the person you wish to challenge, and the date and time (24h) of when you wish to battle them, with, of course, the relative time zone (Time Converter). You may put in a bit of banter if you so wish.

Contact Database

Please submit your own details thus:

[forum username] - [online name 1], [online name 2], ([your email address])
Example:
Edorix - Edorix, (edorix@heavengames.com)

Posting your email address is not obligatory: bear in mind that this is an open website, and anything you post is at your own risk. Giving more than one screenname is helpful; that way, in the event that someone else is using your main name, it won't be terribly confusing for everyone to recognise you. At the same time, having a screen name that is difficult for someone else to accidentally appropriate is a good idea. It is preferable if you use your forum-name as one of your screenames, if it is sufficiently unusual to be unlikely to be copied.

To search for a particular player, use Ctrl+F (or Cmd+F for Macs).

A
Aurelius Scipio - eolis223
Alex_the_bold - ToXaniThsGravias, Badunas

B

C
cazaron - cazaron, indianapoliscolts, (cazaron(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au)

D

E
Edorix - Edorix, Louernios

F
FeudalPrincipes - BigRedRob, razzledazzlerob, (Rob-93(at)live(dot)co(dot)uk)
Friesian - gerrit, (geertsma(at)msn(dot)com)

G
Generalscruff - Generalscruff, Admiralscruff (thomouse6396(at)googlemail(dot)com)
GundamMerc - ClanWolf, clanjadewolf, (clanjadewolf(at)gmail(dot)com)

H
HannibalBaracaXXI - Hannibal_Barca

I

J

K

L
Liam_the_Spartan - Liam_the_Spartan, Liamidas

M
Maniple - ManipleofSertorius, Maniple, Vinco Caudex (ogbuefi(dot)ezeudu(at)gmail(dot)com or yanbo_yin(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk)

N
Nickel531 - Nickel531, Frankish_Warlord, (nickel531(at)live(dot)com)

O

P
PraeQuae - PraeQuae, (j(dot)isaiah(dot)m(at)gmail(dot)com)
Punic Hoplite - Punic Hoplite, Eesti Warlord, Porosus

Q

R
RomulusofEpirus - Naupactus, ROE

S
Scenter102 - Telemachus, Scenter (Andrew1Aldrich(at)hotmail(dot)com)

T
Thompsoncs - Thompsoncs, (thompsoncs(at)live(dot)nl)

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

I am indebted to Cheesewiz for the last contact database here, from which I stole a great deal of text and code.

RTWH screen-name prefix

RTWH forumers sometimes use the prefix {-RTWH-} or similar in front of their multiplayer screen-name, to show which RTW community they belong to and to make themselves more recognisable. If you would like to do the same, you must abide by the following rules:

• You must be part of the forum community at Total War Heaven.
    This should be obvious. If you are a participating member of the forum community you may use the RTWH community prefix.
  • You must follow the HeavenGames Code of Conduct.
    The CoC is mostly common sense good behaviour, but do read it: it isn't as long as it looks and it is important. If you really wish to verbally abuse someone, please remove the RTWH prefix from your screen name first. Here is a selection of some of the most common or important issues for our purposes:
    - You must own a legal copy of Rome Total War.
    If we discover you play RTW by illegal means, moderator action will be taken upon your account. The game can be acquired for just a few dollars/pounds/euros, and conveniently downloaded from Steam.
    - You must treat other users with respect.
    If you start swearing at people or making racist or sexist comments online, it reflects badly not just on you but on Rome Total War Heaven as a whole. Behave maturely.
    - You must be at least thirteen years of age.
    This is not specifically stated in the CoC, however, for legal reasons you may not post on HeavenGames if you are under thirteen. If you cannot post at HeavenGames, you are not a forumer, so you do not qualify for membership. Sorry.
  • You must not attempt to pass for another forumer online.
    Because it pisses everyone off and we will hate you forever.

Violation of any one of these rules will result in ostracism. It may also incur moderator action upon your account at HeavenGames.

Have fun!

EDORIX
    ~ ancient briton ~

/\
    /|||| ||||\

(dis ma house)

[This message has been edited by Lord Eddie (edited 06-30-2014 @ 09:31 AM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    Hannibal the Conqueror
    Legionary
    (id: HannibalBarcaXXI)
    posted 18 August 2011 09:54 EDT (US)     51 / 76       
    Liam, yeah! Just host one and I'll join immediately.

"I long for Darkness."
    - Cormac McCarthy, The Sunset Limited.

"We are a species that ravages, plunders, kills, destroys, rapes and enslaves in the name of progress."
    MPounders
    Legionary
    posted 18 August 2011 10:04 EDT (US)     52 / 76       
    I'm up for it
    Liam_the_Spartan
    Banned
    posted 18 August 2011 10:06 EDT (US)     53 / 76       
    Hannibal, I saw you in the lobby but then you went...

Okay, I will make a game called RTWH, with password RTWH. Then anyone from here wishing to join can play yeah? So Hannibal or Pounders, or anyone else wishing to play.
    Liam_the_Spartan
    Banned
    posted 18 August 2011 10:35 EDT (US)     54 / 76       
    We were all online, Edorix, Scruffy, Hannibal, PraeQuae. But no games

If any one ever sees a game called RTWH Join, that means it is from here, and password is usually RTWH.

Hannibal, you kept disappearing then when I made it you shut up again. Maybe another day.
    Punic Hebil
    Centurion
    (id: Punic Hoplite)
    posted 18 August 2011 12:17 EDT (US)     55 / 76       
    I shall be online for a few hours.

Password shall be the same as always, RTWH.

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
    Hannibal the Conqueror
    Legionary
    posted 18 August 2011 13:31 EDT (US)     56 / 76       
    Liam, care to join my game tomorrow? I'll be hosting it on 19th of this month at 1700 hrs GMT.

EDIT: I just couldn't do anything about disappearing. I was connected to the net, but whenever I click ONLINE GAME, and then I log in, I get kicked from it after a few seconds. o.O

"I long for Darkness."

"We are a species that ravages, plunders, kills, destroys, rapes and enslaves in the name of progress."

[This message has been edited by HannibalBarcaXXI (edited 08-18-2011 @ 01:33 PM).]

Liam_the_Spartan
    Banned
    posted 18 August 2011 15:55 EDT (US)     57 / 76       
    GMT is English time yeah? I can probably make it, I'll see tomorrow. Keep checking the list for my name.
    Hannibal the Conqueror
    Legionary
    posted 18 August 2011 16:02 EDT (US)     58 / 76       
    And by the way, let it be a Ladder game

"I long for Darkness."

Earl Scruffles
    Legionary
    (id: generalscruff)
    posted 19 August 2011 08:06 EDT (US)     59 / 76       
    anyone for a game today?
    I won't be able for the 2 weeks after that

But I won't go to England due to the prescence of scruffy in shottingham. - Scenter102
    This is Scruff we are talking about. I can't think of anything I don't see Scruff doing just for the hell of it. - Agrippa 271
    The cake was made by Scruffy and it was... a rude shape. - Liam
    monkey in a suit on a cycle - Scenter102 describing Scruffy

[This message has been edited by Generalscruff (edited 08-19-2011 @ 08:06 AM).]

Hannibal the Conqueror
    Legionary
    posted 19 August 2011 08:11 EDT (US)     60 / 76       
    Scruff, if its before 5 pm GMT, then I'm up for it.

"I long for Darkness."

Liam_the_Spartan
    Banned
    posted 19 August 2011 09:50 EDT (US)     61 / 76       
    I will be on in a little while, as soon as I finish up a shogun 2 article.
    Hannibal the Conqueror
    Legionary
    posted 21 August 2011 13:44 EDT (US)     62 / 76       
    Ok, Liam's not showing up at the games I've been hosting for a couple of days now, so anyone want to have a Ladder game with me?

"I long for Darkness."

Liam_the_Spartan
    Banned
    posted 21 August 2011 13:50 EDT (US)     63 / 76       
    I do. Now. go on now, I will host one called Hannibal, password RTWH

You're the one that doesn't appear. Or I see your name on the list but you don't speak or host a game.
    Hannibal the Conqueror
    Legionary
    posted 21 August 2011 16:03 EDT (US)     64 / 76       

Damn, that was 4 hours ago. You should've emailed me.:P

Btw, I'm going online everyday, 3 hours the least. Its just that something's wrong with GameSpy (I've read up on this on other forums, same issue, same reason) that actually kicks me back to my main menu. What's strange is that when I'm not in the Friendly room, in the Competitive room, I don't get kicked at all.

"I long for Darkness."

Alex_the_Bold
    Legionary
    posted 12 April 2012 13:13 EDT (US)     65 / 76       
    Is this forum dead?

Well, if anyone is interested in a RTW online battle, just answer on this thread.I will be logged on for a couple of hours.

Invincibility lies in defence, while the possibility of victory in the attack -Sun Tzu
    Akouson me, pataxon de (hit me, but first listen to me)-Themistocles to Euribiadis prior to the battle of Salamis.

[This message has been edited by Alex_the_bold (edited 04-12-2012 @ 02:05 PM).]

Terikel Grayhair
    Imperator
    (id: Terikel706)
    posted 13 April 2012 06:47 EDT (US)     66 / 76       
    Not so much dead as in hibernation.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
    |||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
    |||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
    Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
    Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
    Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
    Punic Hebil
    Centurion
    posted 13 April 2012 16:44 EDT (US)     67 / 76       
    Most of us who play regularly are still in school. Even with that though, we haven't had a lot of people play online in a while. I want to say July/August was the last time I myself played an online match.

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
    Aurelius Scipio
    Legionary
    posted 22 May 2012 13:51 EDT (US)     68 / 76       
    Anyone up for a game? screen name is eolis223
    Alex_the_Bold
    Legionary
    posted 22 May 2012 15:25 EDT (US)     69 / 76       
    I am up for a game. Screen name ToXaniThsGravias.

Invincibility lies in defence, while the possibility of victory in the attack -Sun Tzu
    Akouson me, pataxon de (hit me, but first listen to me)-Themistocles to Euribiadis prior to the battle of Salamis.
    Aurelius Scipio
    Legionary
    posted 22 May 2012 17:43 EDT (US)     70 / 76       
    Been off for a while, you still available to play Alex? Got a game up for any challengers:

Game name: RTW Heaven

Password: RTWH

[This message has been edited by Aurelius Scipio (edited 05-22-2012 @ 05:46 PM).]

Alex_the_Bold
    Legionary
    posted 22 May 2012 17:48 EDT (US)     71 / 76       
    Unfortunately not, since it's quite late here I entered the lobby but then had some problems with my gaming computer and had to log out...

Aurelius Scipio
    Legionary
    posted 22 May 2012 17:50 EDT (US)     72 / 76       
    Well blast. Been too long since I had a good game.
    Alex_the_Bold
    Legionary
    posted 23 May 2012 03:04 EDT (US)     73 / 76       
    Alex_the_bold, ToXaniThsGravias, Badunas

Punic Hebil
    Centurion
    posted 11 June 2012 11:09 EDT (US)     74 / 76       
    Anyone up for some friendly matches?

Password will be RTWH

I'll be checking this for any replies every 15 mins (so at 11:15 I checked, next will be 11:30, ect)

[This message has been edited by Punic Hoplite (edited 06-11-2012 @ 11:37 AM).]

Scenter102
    Legionary
    posted 07 July 2012 18:08 EDT (US)     75 / 76       
    Scenter102 - Telemachus, Scenter Andrew1Aldrich@hotmail.com
    Looking for a friendly match will check my email every 30 minutes or so, until about 2300 EST.

[This message has been edited by Scenter102 (edited 07-07-2012 @ 06:10 PM).]

GallienusofRome
    Legionary
    posted 15 August 2012 17:10 EDT (US)     76 / 76       
    Anybody up for a match? I'll be checking every few min till 5 (central time)

Champion of Rome
    « Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames