You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Barbarian Invasion Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Barbarian Invasion Discussion » Eastern Roman Empire
Bottom
Topic Subject:Eastern Roman Empire
MusCypricus
Legionary
posted 27 January 2012 11:40 EDT (US)         
I know, the thirst few turns are pretty much (change pagan temples to christian, exterminate some cities...). But what then? In order to survive, you need a large army up in the north (to fight the hordes) and in the east (to deal with the Sassanid problem) Your economy isn't strong enough to support such an army, and the squalor returns in now time! What do you do?? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 27 January 2012 13:22 EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Go forth, kick ass, take names, and conquer thy foes. That will solve your monentary problems, as well as providing some excellent bloodsport with which to impress the womenfolk.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
Drakontos
Legionary
posted 27 January 2012 20:36 EDT (US)     2 / 4       
I've always seemed to have the money to build a few ports and mines over the first dozen turns or so, which very quickly becomes money rolling in at a ridiculous pace.

You just have to pick which cities get the ports first - you want the ones which will produce the most money ready so you can start recruiting troops.

PROCRASTINATE NOT JAMAIS ARRIERE
MusCypricus
Legionary
posted 26 February 2012 07:50 EDT (US)     3 / 4       
How do you solve the squalor problem? I like to let the settlement rebel and that recapture and exterminate the population. Is there a better way?
Thompsoncs
Legionary
posted 26 February 2012 10:00 EDT (US)     4 / 4       
don't build growth encouraging buildings (farms and sewers for example)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames