You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Barbarian Invasion Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Barbarian Invasion Discussion » Best In-game Religion
Bottom
Topic Subject:Best In-game Religion
Kilos of Thermon
Legionary
posted 30 March 2012 16:46 EDT (US)         
What is in your opinion the best (could be your favorite) religion (or sub-religions for Paganism) and why?

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Cattle die, kinsmen die, the self must also die. I know one thing that never dies: the fate of the honored dead. Hávamál, Gestaţáttr, #77.
AuthorReplies:
Drakontos
Legionary
posted 31 March 2012 22:22 EDT (US)     1 / 3       
I can't say it's necessarily my favourite, but the one I end up using most is Christianity. It's much easier to maintain an empire with their church bonuses.

Exp bonus is all very good, but I'd much rather reduce the number of rebellions I have to deal with each turn.

PROCRASTINATE NOT ˇ JAMAIS ARRIERE
Alex_the_Bold
Legionary
posted 07 April 2012 06:10 EDT (US)     2 / 3       
I also believe that Christianity is probably the best in-game religion, because it helps with keeping your cities under control and gives you access to the Hermitage with those morale-boosting religious units (the Priests) and to the superb Paladins when playing a campaign with Franks (my favourite barbarian faction).

Invincibility lies in defence, while the possibility of victory in the attack -Sun Tzu
Akouson me, pataxon de (hit me, but first listen to me)-Themistocles to Euribiadis prior to the battle of Salamis.
Kilos of Thermon
Legionary
posted 09 April 2012 14:40 EDT (US)     3 / 3       
I personally am a fan of Zoroastrianism.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Cattle die, kinsmen die, the self must also die. I know one thing that never dies: the fate of the honored dead. Hávamál, Gestaţáttr, #77.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames