You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2: Total War Discussion
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2: Total War Discussion » CA Reveals news on Upcoming Patch!
Bottom
Topic Subject:CA Reveals news on Upcoming Patch!
Thomas Becket
Banned
posted 14 November 2006 16:31 EDT (US)         

Quote:

Hello,

As mentioned previously we at the Australia studio had planned on a day one update, we are close to having this ready for you. As you may remember Rome wasn’t built in a day and well neither is Med 2 update.

As a part of this update we are also including the unpacker for the modders. We would have released it earlier but it is only compatible with the update 1 code. This is a tip of the hat to the modding fans out there who are already trying to make their own unpacker. There is a whole lot of love going around C.A. for the community now. We have been really pleased with the reaction you guys have been giving us and we want to give a little back.

We are a few days behind schedule for the update and we are about to start the two week final test pass before we release it to you guys. Assuming nothing goes wrong you should have it after then. I hope to release a list of the fixes that will be in the update so you can get an idea of what is coming. You will know the update is only a few days away when you see the readme for it posted.

There will be lots of little fixes in the update mostly to do with A.I. and a masses of other tiny things which we have squeezed into this build. Being a little late on the delivery has allowed us to soak up a few more fixes to problems you guys have found too, Quality Assurance here have been trawling the forums looking for your bugs and trying to repro them. They have also been enjoying your comments. heh

Stay keen,

-wikiman

Source.

AuthorReplies:
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 14 November 2006 17:26 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Newsied.

I like the way it sounds and it saves me from potentially wrecking my game by trying Vercingetorix on it.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph
Thomas Becket
Banned
posted 14 November 2006 19:02 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Yeah. Wait..Vercingetorix?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames