You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Alexander Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Alexander Discussion » Why is it so friggin' hard to buy Alexander?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Why is it so friggin' hard to buy Alexander?
Ibuprofen Redux
Legionary
posted 04 November 2008 15:57 EDT (US)         
It's basically impossible to find a place to download Alexander anymore. I know it's on steam, but I physically can't download it without a copy of RTW GOLD ?!?!?!?! I have Vanilla and BI, which I bought at greater expense before the gold edition came out! Why am I not allowed to download Alexander anywhere? The gods doth conspire against me.

"...angry men must also be strong, if they would achieve their purpose."
-Livy
AuthorReplies:
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 04 November 2008 17:24 EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Ibuprofen
You can download it from Trymedia via this link for $11.31.

However, I had problems with the download and ended up buying a boxed copy which you can get fairly cheap at plenty of online stores.
Example

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

Ibuprofen Redux
Legionary
posted 04 November 2008 17:38 EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Thanks for the quick help Gaius. Yeah, I tried to buy it from trymedia in the spring, I think. I baught it then, but the download didn't work... it was complicated. I had to get a refund, and now it says I'm in the wrong region. I'm sure I'll think of something if I keep it up... I was just ranting.

"...angry men must also be strong, if they would achieve their purpose."
-Livy
PrinceofMacedon
RTW Ladder Leader
posted 09 November 2008 22:59 EDT (US)     3 / 3       
You can buy the "Total War Eras" box set which includes the 'Alexander' expansion. The reason it's so hard to buy is probably because it's not so popular.

"It is a lovely thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown." - ALEXANDER THE GREAT
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames