You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion » Third age mod help needed
Bottom
Topic Subject:Third age mod help needed
Homalocephale
Legionary
posted 30 January 2015 22:35 EDT (US)         
I have a HUGE problem with Third Age Total War. I've tried to load a few custom battles and when the battle starts it crashes. This is a really fun mod that I really want to play, so I want help please!!!
AuthorReplies:
Alex_the_Bold
Legionary
posted 31 January 2015 06:17 EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Hello Homalocephale and welcome to the forums! The solution to your problem is simple: 1)Go to your desktop and click on the date/time on the bottom right.
2) Select the "Change date and time settings" option.
3)Click on the "Change Time Zone "option
4)Untick the "Automatically adjust clockfor Daylight Saving Time" box.
5) Apply
Now your problem will be solved...

P.S. I know the solution sounds strange, but it worked for me less than a month ago...

Invincibility lies in defence, while the possibility of victory in the attack -Sun Tzu
Akouson me, pataxon de (hit me, but first listen to me)-Themistocles to Euribiadis prior to the battle of Salamis.
Homalocephale
Legionary
posted 01 February 2015 21:12 EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Holy crap it actually worked!!!!
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 02 February 2015 05:03 EDT (US)     3 / 4       
The miracles of the modern age- teaching self-thinking machines not to think self...

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
Alex_the_Bold
Legionary
posted 04 February 2015 12:34 EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Miracles indeed Terikel...

Invincibility lies in defence, while the possibility of victory in the attack -Sun Tzu
Akouson me, pataxon de (hit me, but first listen to me)-Themistocles to Euribiadis prior to the battle of Salamis.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames