You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Amazon: Total War

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies, Sticky
Total War Heaven » Forums » Amazon: Total War » ANNOUNCEMENT: A Fond Farewell to our Amazon Queen
Bottom
Topic Subject:ANNOUNCEMENT: A Fond Farewell to our Amazon Queen
Andalus
Legionary
posted 01 March 2009 15:05 EDT (US)         
I am very sorry to announce that SubRosa will, sadly, no longer be updating this sub-forum. However, either myself or another moderator will be updating the file on the downloads section when new versions are released. Feel free to continue to use this sub-forum for technical queries and general discussion of ATW.

We wish SubRosa (and Amazon: Total War) all the best in the future and would like to take this opportunity to thank her for all her hard work and dedication while she was a member of the community and staff. We will miss her, of course, but respect her decision.
AuthorReplies:
Erzin
Legionary
posted 02 March 2009 02:11 EDT (US)     1 / 9       
Goodbye SubRosa, its sad to see you go. But I do have a question. Will ATW still be updated, but no the forum?

AAR Coming real soon :P
holeymad
Legionary
posted 02 March 2009 02:34 EDT (US)     2 / 9       
goodbye subrosa thanx for all the tutorials and answers for everybodys questions

all anarchsit groups in the world are oppossed to all sense of organisation and government...
and yet they all have leaders - holeymad
Andalus
Legionary
posted 03 March 2009 15:19 EDT (US)     3 / 9       
But I do have a question. Will ATW still be updated, but no the forum?
She is still working on ATW, but she will not be visiting HG any longer.
Ischenous
Legionary
posted 03 March 2009 16:45 EDT (US)     4 / 9       
Even though I haven't posted here for a while, or played ATW for a while, I would like to say thank for your work here and good luck in the future in real life.

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.
Alert the APOCOLYPSE is coming!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
"TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
KingLlewellyn
Legionary
posted 27 March 2009 16:03 EDT (US)     5 / 9       
sorry to see you go subrosa ATW and your spartans were really good
vampiric canniba
Legionary
posted 11 April 2009 04:30 EDT (US)     6 / 9       
why oh why subrosa? you have abandoned us.

EDIT:Why did she leave?

Spam clipped - no need to go overboard, vc - Andalus

you like something both hardcore and whack
2009 RLT & ETWH Craziest Forummer Award!
I had to remove the excessive numbers of smilies I used á la VampiricCannibal so as not to inconvenience low bandwidth users too much... - Edorix

[This message has been edited by Andalus (edited 09-30-2009 @ 08:52 AM).]

Lasting men
Legionary
posted 30 September 2009 00:21 EDT (US)     7 / 9       
This reminded me...she was the first person to welcome me to TWH and comment on my first topic. good bye subrosa.

“We call Japanese soldiers fanatics when they die rather than surrender, whereas American soldiers who do the same thing are called heroes” - Robert Maynard Hutchins

“The notion that human life is sacred just because it is human life is medieval.” - Peter Singer
calvry_ftw
Legionary
posted 29 April 2010 00:14 EDT (US)     8 / 9       
WOW, this is an awesome mod. I'm new to forum so I feel out of place since posts are mostly a year ago. But if anyone is still out there on this, is amazon mod still available? i would like to add and play it if possible. where to I go to get info to add to my RTW/BI game?
Edorix
High King of Britain
posted 29 April 2010 03:32 EDT (US)     9 / 9       
Hail, Lord Calvry Ftw!

This mod hasn't gone anywhere - actually, it has. The main community of Amazon: Total War is now over here, at Total War Center Forums. You can also find more of the ATW community here.

• EDORIX •
~ ancient briton ~

/\
/|||| ||||\

(dis ma house)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames