You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome II Total War Intro Forum
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.18 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome II Total War Intro Forum » Total War: Roman Feast - What will you be eating while playing Rome II?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Total War: Roman Feast - What will you be eating while playing Rome II?
DominicusUltimus
Legate
posted 01 September 2013 23:51 EDT (US)         
There's roughly 26 hours left until Rome 2 goes live, and I suddenly came up with a strangely interesting question; What will my friends and comrades at TWH be eating while they conquer the world in Rome 2? I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to have something nice to snack on while they watch their virtual soldiers kill thousands of enemies, but for Rome 2 I decided to eat something a little special (and very Murican )

Popcorn shrimp, curly fries and jalapeno popper rolls. A wonderfully unhealthy meal perfectly fit for a desktop general like myself and for dessert: Roman Raspberry gelato!

Now that everyone's seen my menu for my Rome 2 marathon, what will all of you be eating as you carve out your empires?

"Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally".- yakcamkir 12:14
"It is not numbers, but vision that wins wars." - Antiochus VII Sidetes
"My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel Grayhair
Cherub of Total War: Rome II Heaven and the Total War: Attila Forums
AuthorReplies:
Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
(id: awesomated88)
posted 02 September 2013 00:19 EDT (US)     1 / 18       
YUM!

I will be snacking on various food items. One of which will be an ice cold glass of milo:

And various cookies. I dont have dinner in my room often, so i just snack at my desk.

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 02 September 2013 03:28 EDT (US)     2 / 18       
Aldi chocolate chip cookies for me

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 02 September 2013 03:51 EDT (US)     3 / 18       
I've got: Two 2 litre bottles of Dr Pepper, a pizza, a huge bag of peanuts and some biscuits. And of course an 8 pack of Kronenburg 1664. That hoard will last me two days, with a trip to McDonalds sprinkled in there somewhere.

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
Legion Of Hell
Centurion
posted 02 September 2013 05:21 EDT (US)     4 / 18       
All of you people have more food than a ordinary Roman legionary would take with him on campaign!

General Rawlinson- This is most unsatisfactory. Where are the Sherwood Foresters? Where are the East Lancashires on the right?

Brigadier-General Oxley- They are lying out in No Man's Land, sir. And most of them will never stand again.

Two high ranking British generals discussing the fortunes of two regiments after the disastrous attack at Aubers Ridge on the 9th May 1915.
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 02 September 2013 05:26 EDT (US)     5 / 18       
No wonder they lost in 9AD. Only aldi chocolate chip cookies? It's surprising they didn't desert!

DominicusUltimus
Legate
posted 02 September 2013 10:14 EDT (US)     6 / 18       
All of you people have more food than a ordinary Roman legionary would take with him on campaign!
Well technically we are generals LoH so it's only appropriate for us to have better food and drink than our virtual soldiers

Forgot to take a pic of it earlier, but my light snack will be Chips Ahoy! chocolate chip and peanut butter cup cookies. Considering how I'm going to be eating all this food and doing very little physical activity for a few days, it sort of goes without saying that I'll be a couple pounds heavier by the weekend

"Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally".- yakcamkir 12:14
"It is not numbers, but vision that wins wars." - Antiochus VII Sidetes
"My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel Grayhair
Cherub of Total War: Rome II Heaven and the Total War: Attila Forums
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 02 September 2013 13:10 EDT (US)     7 / 18       
The crutch out of cane chair whilst I wait for the game to update. Then who cares, I'll be too busy playing to even remember to eat or drink .
Scenter102
Legionary
posted 02 September 2013 13:25 EDT (US)     8 / 18       
Only aldi chocolate chip cookies? It's surprising they didn't dessert!
FTFY

I don't like eating at my PC,but I'll be drinking tea by the pot.
Punic Hebil
Centurion
(id: Punic Hoplite)
posted 02 September 2013 14:20 EDT (US)     9 / 18       
FTFY
Thought I was gonna have to make the joke

Probably shawarma, pizza, and a lot of Middle Eastern variants of pop, mainly Dr Pepper and Coke

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
Legion Of Hell
Centurion
posted 02 September 2013 15:17 EDT (US)     10 / 18       
When I was in Yemen I drank lots of Miranda - loved it so much.

General Rawlinson- This is most unsatisfactory. Where are the Sherwood Foresters? Where are the East Lancashires on the right?

Brigadier-General Oxley- They are lying out in No Man's Land, sir. And most of them will never stand again.

Two high ranking British generals discussing the fortunes of two regiments after the disastrous attack at Aubers Ridge on the 9th May 1915.
Earl Scruffles
Legionary
(id: generalscruff)
posted 02 September 2013 15:51 EDT (US)     11 / 18       
Probably going to head to the bakers/deli down the road while it installs and get some Roast Pork Baguettes in. My usual hardcore gaming drink is sugar-free irn-bru

But I won't go to England due to the prescence of scruffy in shottingham. - Scenter102
This is Scruff we are talking about. I can't think of anything I don't see Scruff doing just for the hell of it. - Agrippa 271
The cake was made by Scruffy and it was... a rude shape. - Liam
monkey in a suit on a cycle - Scenter102 describing Scruffy
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 02 September 2013 16:36 EDT (US)     12 / 18       
FTFY
I was so tempted to make that joke

Lenardius VII
Legionary
posted 02 September 2013 17:21 EDT (US)     13 / 18       
I will be eating some Chorizos!

I pick up the game in my lunch break and I won't be home till about 6:30pm. So hopefully I can finish the tutorial and finish the some scenario battles.

"Maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale."
Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
(id: awesomated88)
posted 02 September 2013 21:22 EDT (US)     14 / 18       
I am going to the Supermarket this arvo when i retrieve my game. Any suggestions for snacks?

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda
Waffentraeger
Legionary
(id: Daelon)
posted 02 September 2013 23:56 EDT (US)     15 / 18       
When I was in Yemen I drank lots of Miranda - loved it so much.
HI YOUSEF!!!!!!!!!

I'l probably have energy drinks and will order a pizza or something gamerisk.
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 03 September 2013 02:40 EDT (US)     16 / 18       
Guys, can you remake it here?

Scenter102
Legionary
posted 03 September 2013 05:57 EDT (US)     17 / 18       
EoJ, can't you port it over with your magical powers?
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 03 September 2013 07:55 EDT (US)     18 / 18       
I think that requires Zen wizardry, and frankly we need the techies on more important things.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames