You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Website Comments & Announcements
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Website Comments & Announcements » Strategy Section Maintenance
Bottom
Topic Subject:Strategy Section Maintenance
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 12 November 2007 14:30 EDT (US)         
I'm doing some general maintenance and a few updates on the M2TW Strategy Section and the RTWH Strategy section when that's finished.

The general look will be changing slightly and the pictures will be hosted on a different part of the server, but I'll only be doing a few articles at a time, so there's a good chance that there will be some discontinuities between pages with the old look and the new look.

There shouldn't be any problems with broken links, pages, pictures or anything, but if you spot anything that I've inadvertently broken, then please post here about it so I know what to go back and fix.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph
AuthorReplies:
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 13 November 2007 09:30 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
M2TWH maintenance is done, I'll probably be doing the RTWH maintenance for a while yet though.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 13 November 2007 09:51 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Great work there Yak, haven't found any bugs yet and everything seems to be working very well, should give the people with low resolution screens something to be happy about. Well in that article you showed me anyway since they won't have large images clogging up their screen so much, not that I found that irritating when I had a lower resolution screen.

Regards,
Scipii
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames