You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Modification & Editor Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Game Modification & Editor Discussion » Chronicles of Arcus: Music For Mods
Bottom
Topic Subject:Chronicles of Arcus: Music For Mods
apocalypsis
Legionary
posted 21 December 2008 23:57 EDT (US)         
[JPEG, (129.35 KB)]

Are you looking for epic music for your mod? Or perhaps you just want something suitable to listen to while you are slaughtering countless enemies in your favourite game or modification? Either way you owe it to yourself to download the Chronicles of Arcus: Legend of Antaphar’ soundtrack composed by Jones King. This is the second instalment in what is intended to be a trilogy musically exploring the fictional World of Arcus and its history. The tracks are powerful and emotive, some with a distinctly heroic quality, while others radiate a delightfully ominous atmosphere.

Chronicles of Arcus: Legend of Antaphar’ consists of ten tracks, and all save one are compressed as 320kbps MP3 files. The soundtrack is free to use for all modders who need music for their modifications, with the conditions that the artist is properly credited and that it is used for non-commercial purposes. It is, in his words, dedicated to the modders and developers throughout the modding communities around the internet.”

Tracklist:

• Antaphar’s Prediction (Prologue)
  • Halls of Ulcring
  • The Dom-hai
  • Antaphar
  • Saerasus
  • Saerasus (alternate version)
  • The Silver Tower
  • Ana’amar Ritual
  • Sons of Enphar (Listen to it here)
  • Golcan Pass (Sons of Enphar 2nd part)

Download the album here, and grab the first in the series, Arcus Lux, while you’re at it! Also stay tuned for the final instalment in the Chronicles of Arcus’ trilogy: The Pilgrim Prophecy’! You can read more about the World of Arcus here.

Source: modrealms.com

[This message has been edited by apocalypsis (edited 12-22-2008 @ 00:13 AM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    Andalus
    Legionary
    posted 22 December 2008 10:08 EDT (US)     1 / 4       
    I call that subtle advertising for Mod Realms! The music is great stuff, though I won't be needing it myself...
    Gaius Colinius
    Seraph Emeritus
    posted 24 December 2008 17:31 EDT (US)     2 / 4       
    It's great. I had my brother & sister listening to it as well and they agree!

Newsied btw.

-Love Gaius
    TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
    Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
    Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

NA Lord Blaine
    Legionary
    posted 24 December 2008 18:59 EDT (US)     3 / 4       
    I love Orchestral/Soundtrack/Epic music, thanks! www.edgen.comhas some good stuff too, for those who are interested.

––––––––––•(-• ₤ o r d B l a i n Ʃ •-)•––––––––––
    RTWH | ETWH | OD [ Hark Upon the Gale ] [ŻŻŻŻŻ]†λ†[ŻŻŻŻŻ]
    ĞPeace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.ğ
    ~Albert Einstein
    apocalypsis
    Legionary
    posted 17 February 2009 17:17 EDT (US)     4 / 4       
    A teaser demo of the next in the series, Chronicles of Arcus III: The Pilgrim Prophecy, has just been released. Read more about it, listen to one of the tracks (The Pilgrim), or download it here.
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames