You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Modification & Editor Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Game Modification & Editor Discussion » Alexander Expansion Installation
Bottom
Topic Subject:Alexander Expansion Installation
raghupraveera
Legionary
posted 14 February 2017 01:16 EDT (US)         
Hi guys,

I downloaded Alexander Expansion pack from the Internet. He gave instructions but i can't understand it. Please anyone help me to how to install it. I am new for mods. If anyone can please make a video and send me.

Dude,

Read the Code of Conduct. The site to which you referred is a pirate site offering cracked copies of the game. This is more than just a simple booboo, this is a bannable offense here.

I shall be lenient and only graze you with the Banhammer this time, since you are so shiny new. Read the Code of Conduct to which you agreed when you registered to this site, and follow it.

next time the graze might be a swat.

-Terikel

[This message has been edited by Terikel Grayhair (edited 02-14-2017 @ 12:08 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Dagovax
Legionary
posted 19 February 2017 16:28 EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Did u change his question or does he still need an answer?
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 20 February 2017 11:31 EDT (US)     2 / 2       
I bade him re-read the CoC where discussion of pirated materials is forbidden, and edited his post to reflect that.

We do not discuss pirated shit here at all. Ever.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames