You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » A Visit from the Rebel Scum
Bottom
Topic Subject:A Visit from the Rebel Scum
uphemalt
Legionary
posted 12 June 2019 14:57 EDT (US)         
Earlier today, while playing as the Julii, a window popped up announcing that an ambassador from "The Rebels" wanted a ceasefire. Now, I'm using Win7 so little wacky things happen from time to time, but in 10+ years of R:TW I have NEVER heard from the rebels. So I agreed to a ceasefire. When next I had occasion to attack them (because their stupid army was sitting next to Arretium) the game gave me the customary "Do you want to attack a neutral" warning, but there was no diplomatic message about a war. I'm curious to know if anyone else has ever had diplomatic contact with the rebels.
Thanks.
AuthorReplies:
General Sajaru
Tribunus Laticlavius
posted 12 June 2019 20:36 EDT (US)     1 / 1       
I have also once or twice had diplomatic negotiations with the Rebels- also them asking for a ceasefire. It was quite helpful with reducing the amount of devastation that bandits and brigands cause, though when I eventually went back to war with them, I had to clean out a lot of them.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." - Ronald Reagan
"Judge them not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
"I like my enemies like James Bond likes his martinis- shaken, not stirred."
My first book, The King's Own
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames