You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Extended Cultures

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Extended Cultures » System Requirement to run latest xc version
Bottom
Topic Subject:System Requirement to run latest xc version
kiranus III
Legionary
posted 12 July 2012 08:57 EDT (US)         
hi i am currently looking at buying a new laptop, would the following system run it like a dream

processor intel core i3- 235om
Ram hard drive 6gb/750gb
intel hd graphic card
windows 7

i want to be able to play with as little lag as possible
if there is a better set up , could you let me know?

cheers
AuthorReplies:
Punic Hebil
Centurion
(id: Punic Hoplite)
posted 12 July 2012 09:56 EDT (US)     1 / 3       
I honestly have no idea how great it will run, as I'm not a computer spec expert, but if you're looking to buy a new labtop, why not buy one that can run Shogun II, then when Rome 2 comes out next year, you'll be able to play both Rome 1 and 2.

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
kiranus III
Legionary
posted 12 July 2012 10:01 EDT (US)     2 / 3       
i am trying not to get to excited about it till it arrives. I hoping for a lot of things!! it s brand new so you would hope it could run shogun 2 ! i ll check
Zarax
Legionary
posted 14 July 2012 06:46 EDT (US)     3 / 3       
That configuration should be able to run Rome, unfortunately I doubt it will run properly newer titles.
CPU and RAM are good but the intel integrated HD card is pretty bad for gaming...
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames