Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Campaign: RtR Romans
Bottom
Topic Subject:Campaign: RtR Romans
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 27 March 2007 10:17 EDT (US)         
Ave Senators,

The campaign for a civilised world has only just began Senators, the year is only 280 BC and Phyrrus looms at our borders. Our Latin confederacy is confronted by enemies along our borders, the Gauls are still capable of wrecking havoc throughout our great lands, the Greek colonies loom to the south of our confederacy, Carthage has a foothold in the Mediterranian and Illyrian pirates threaten our shores...

Noble Senators I Call Apon You... We Must Act Against Anyone Who Threatens Our Independence, Republic Government and Honour... The Republic Requires Your Wise And Noble Knowledge To Guide Her Through These Moments In Our Glourius History... So Rise Up!!! Rise Up!!! And Support Your Republic!!!

So Noble Senators You Wish to Know What This Is? Well fellow Senators I will tell you... This thread is a roleplaying campaign where the forum frequenters can act as Senators, hurray! You will have direct imput over what exactly happens in my campaign as you are the SENATE!

Whenever the Republic is presented with dilemmas I, Consul Scipii, will bring them before you, the Senate. What I demand from you noble senators is the noble and wise judgement of you all... Although of course you are allowed to discuss the actions, or future actions the Republic should proceed doing, not just simply the choices I the noble Consul of Rome present to you, the wise Senate...

Guidelines
1. Address your Fellow Senators
Nothing serious but if your going to roleplay as my Senate please talk how Senators might... thanks!

2. Voting On Plans
The Senate can propose a strategy for the Republic to furfil... Say Senator Scipii wishes to raise a legion:

Motion 1: Yes, Raise a new legion for the Republic...
Motion 2: No, The Republic does not require a new legion...

(TRY TO BE REALISTIC in things you propose. Do not ask that rome invades Partha while rome doesn't even have Italy under control for example. This aar can only work if everyone cooperates)

3. Traits
your senators may develop traits over time, I may become a warmonger and wish to wage war on everyone who opposes Rome... Feel free to give us some knowledge of your character to help us understand his position, just try to keep it short since we are discussing moves for my Romans to make and stuff.

Regards,
Consul Scipii

Currently Awaiting the Senates Wishes...

AuthorReplies:
New Roman
Legionary
posted 28 March 2007 21:01 EDT (US)     26 / 72       
Senator New Roman takes his place at the podium

Alas it is time to unite the Italian people under the rule of ROME!!! With the greek cities in such a weakend state we should seek an alliance with Carthage to eliminate the Greeks once and for all. I also propose an attack on the Gallic Tribes to the North. May Mars smile upon us in the days to come. Rome will be victorious.

The senator exits the podium after casting his vote

Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 29 March 2007 08:23 EDT (US)     27 / 72       
*Scipii Rushes To The Podium With A Gleem Of Honour, Justice And Happiness*

AVE SENATORS!

I'm Honoured To Be Amonst You All Today! I Can Report We Have Captured The Italian Panisula, upto Arterrium!(sp?) The Republic Currently Has Around two Legions Levied From Our Provinces Currently Poised To Campaign Against The Gauls In The Po Valley Region And The Island of Scily! Phyrrus Lays Dead At Tarrentum!

Carthage While Acting Aggresively And Waging War Against We Have Repelled Them And They SHOULD Pay For Their Deeds! The Illyrian Pirates Decided To Wage War Against Us Also While Everyone Else Was Fighting Us But They Were Repelled And They Shall Pay In Blood And Liberation Of Their People From Their Tyrant Rulers!

I Wish To Propose The Motion To Liberate Scily, Sardinia and Corsica! this will not only strenghten our economy but allow us to call upon more military levies if we require them! Also I require your decisions on if we require a Navy... While our starting Navy has protected our shore until now we require a larger Navy to rid the seas of the Carthaginians, Pirates, Greeks, etc... and to have the added option of naval landings of our Legions!

Regards,
Consul Scipii

p.s: I'll upload some pictures of our glourius Republic of Rome very soon!

Celtic_Warlord
Legionary
posted 29 March 2007 09:29 EDT (US)     28 / 72       
*Celtic_Warlord once again heads for the podium*

Senators of Rome! I am pleased about winning the peninsula as much as any Roman here but i think we should expand north. At least to the south of the River Po.

As for Scicly, well, we should leave it for the time being! But let us go for Corsica and Sardinia which will show Carthage what happens when the attack Romans!

I second New Roman's proposal that we go ahead and confront the Gauls up to the southern banks of the Po! Sardinia and Corsica can come next! Let the Gauls see their hapless godswaver at the sight of Mars and Jupiter! On to war my fellow Romans!

*Celtic_Warlord returns to his bench*

[This message has been edited by Celtic_Warlord (edited 03-29-2007 @ 09:30 AM).]

Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 29 March 2007 09:30 EDT (US)     29 / 72       
I agree that we should liberate Corsica, Sardinia and Sicily and bring good Roman order to all who live there. When we have done so, we will be in a strong position to liberate the African coast from the Carthaginians.

I advice against a campaign against the Numidians right now. There is little to gain there, and it would be hard to bring good Roman rule to the few people that live there.

Hussarknight
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 29 March 2007 10:00 EDT (US)     30 / 72       
*Strolls To The Podium To Announce Great News*

AVE! Senator!
I'm gloriusly exalted to inform you, the Senate of the Republic, that our Coffers and supplies have allowed for another 6 legions atleast! So we can wage war against the Scillians, who decided they would blockade our ports and cities! THE CARTHAGINIANS! who still wish to blockade our ports and cities! AND THE GAULS! WHO I SEND PROCONSUL NEW ROMAN TO DESTROY UPTO THE RIVER PO IN A MASS OFFENSIVE AGAISNT THESE TRAITORS WHO WISH TO FREQUENTLY BETRAY ALLAINCES, ETC... WITH EVERYONE AND ANYONE!

I wish to see the motion of full scale liberation of Scily, the entire Italian provinces upto the Alps and Messilla and Corsica\Sardinia. Our Navies grow and our trade routes become more secure with our cities prospering so why not use these unbudgeted, un-needed excess funs and supplies to liberating the peoples from their Tyrants and securing our future and borders!!!

*Returns To Seat With The Senate Impressed About Our Position of 40k funds and stuff*

Regards,
Scipii

blaster fodder
Legionary
posted 29 March 2007 20:09 EDT (US)     31 / 72       
Huzzah! We should conquer those Gallic barbarians, and take Milan (Mediolanium). We shall clear the csalpine vally! As for those barbaric carthaginians, we must build a navy, for those cowerdly Carthaginians, refuse to fight like men, on the firm ground that Vulcan so happily made for us. But the only way, to conquer Carthage is by the sea, so I here by vote for the creation of a navy. Also, just to mention, the greek citie states in GReece are warring. we should take advantage of this and conquer them while they are weak, and seperate. We may seek help from Macedon and Illyria.

Lost in a roman...wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
New Roman
Legionary
posted 30 March 2007 22:06 EDT (US)     32 / 72       
In a letter from the front lines..
Fellow Romans, I thank you for putting your trust in me to attack the Gauls within days our objectives shall be complete
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 30 March 2007 22:30 EDT (US)     33 / 72       
AVE! SENATORS!

I promised the Republic of Rome pictues of our conquests and economy and here they be! As you can see on our campaign map that our Army has been busy and our economy flourishing! Although this picture is a bit out of date as I've also conquer Narbo (from the annoying Gauls), Pallis (sp?)and the Thesillonica region (can't remember there capitals name) (sp?) (From Macedonian since they decided to wage war on us forcing the Republic to fight a defensive war, which quickly turned into a cripple Maceadonia) and Apollonia from them Illyrians for their constant back stabbing and pest like qualities!

[JPEG, (407.71 KB)]
[JPEG, (449.45 KB)]

Senators! I shall give you an upto date picture of our economy and armies through my words! Almost all our provinces can produce auxillia and our main provinces can produce FINE ROMAN SOLIERS! Our economy is so strong I'm sturggling to find anywhere to spend it since we already have enough armies on the field, it only takes two Roman Legions to take out four of any armies and anything else!!!
Currently our military power is strong as we can produce a two new legions in two turns, and with the Romanising of our further conquests and any non Romanised provinces we have at the moment, our ability to call upon Legions quickly will greatly increase! Currently our cities grow and still have yet to reach their peak! Currently to my astonishment we have 100,000 Denarlii (sp?) which as I have stated I CANNOT SPEND FASTER THEN IT COMES IN!

Pro-Consul New Roman has been rewarded for his efforts with his chance in Rome to gain even more glorius traits and ancilleries that will help his effort! While Pro-Consul Blaster Fodder has been sent to deal with the MAceadonians as they showed a zero tolerance to Rome policy SO WE SHALL DO THE SAME! When we raise new legions to conquer the provinces of Gaul\Spain I shall be looking for a general to lead them, so here is your chance Senators if you wish to further your military experiace! NOW LET US KNOW YOUR MOTIONS! SHALL WE EXPAND ECONOMICALLY MORE! BUILD UP OUR PROVINCES EVEN MORE! EXPAND THE ARMY! CONQUER GUAL AND MACEADON FOR THEIR BUTCHERY! YOU DECIDE!

Regards,
Consul Scipii

p.s: I'll post up some more pictures soon and inform you more on our progress and stuff!

[This message has been edited by Scipii (edited 03-30-2007 @ 10:32 PM).]

New Roman
Legionary
posted 30 March 2007 22:53 EDT (US)     34 / 72       
The senator approaches the podium

I propose that we eliminate the Gauls and Macedonians while they are in a weakened state, I would gladly return to the front lines of these assaults rather it be to finish off the Gauls of assist Senator Blaster Fodder against the Macedonians. We should also send armies to attack the Carthaginians and the Greeks before their power grows too immense.

[This message has been edited by New Roman (edited 03-30-2007 @ 11:03 PM).]

Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 30 March 2007 23:15 EDT (US)     35 / 72       
*applauds the suggestion* HERE! HERE! *applauds the suggestion*

Slight deviation in the plan though... the Greeks have almost no cities left with the Maceadonians finally gaining the upperhand over them at the moment, while Carthage can barely raise a navy or army so not as much ergancy to deal with anything so they are priority number 2's while Maceadonian and Gaul are priority number 1's since the pose the greatest threat even though they are weakend as hey can still put up a fight! But heck when u got 100k to spend I'll try and do all of em if that is the senates wishes!

Regards,
Consul Scipii

Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 31 March 2007 04:00 EDT (US)     36 / 72       
If the Carthaginians cannot raise an army, we should use their situation to our benefit. We should completely eliminate them as soon as possible! We should liberate their colonies, including those in Iberia. Than we will be in a position from where we can liberate the entire Iberian peninsula! Let us do this, so that good Roman order will be known in those lands as well!

Hussarknight
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 31 March 2007 09:52 EDT (US)     37 / 72       
*Consul Scipii strolls upto the podium of the greatest nation of all! shall we have our soverienty FOREVER!*

AVE!!! SENATORS!!!

The provinces known as Gracea (Greece) and Makedonia (Maceadonia) are no longer!!! they have been brought under the security and freedom of the Roman Republic! Although this picture is not exactly recent since I've been campaigning throughout the day a bit against Carthage, Gaul, Spain, etc... and have almost reached 1,000,000 which I'm trying to spend on armies and stuff but it comes in even faster then I can spend it!!!

[JPEG, (456.97 KB)]

I'll show you, Senators of Rome, the campaigning maps of Iberia (Spain), Africanus (Africa) and any where else I need to spread the Republic to becuase the Senate (aka YOU GUYS) deems necassary... currently I have one motion that I want desperately passed! I demand we pass the motion to obliterate the Successor Kingdoms!(well mainly the Sculies since they tried to decimate our Gracae (Greece) but don't need to war against the Potlies as they are our trustworthy allies with our 100 year anniversary of allainces and stuff coming up soon)

SO GIVE THE SENATE YOUR SUGGESTIONS, MOTIONS AND STUFF AND SHALL THE REPUBLIC PROSPER STILL UNDER OUR GLOURIUS RULE!

*strides back to his glourius seat, even if it is only stone, it is the seat of a Senators of Rome*

Regards,
Consul Scipii

blaster fodder
Legionary
posted 31 March 2007 15:34 EDT (US)     38 / 72       
(Late letter from the front lines)
Fellow senators, We have just one a deciesive voctory against those Macedonians, with very few losses, Within the next few days, we shall be home. I have practicly emptied there treasuries! Good bye and good luck.

the spartan pro
Legionary
posted 31 March 2007 15:38 EDT (US)     39 / 72       
The quietest senator walks to the podium.

In my most humble opinion, I suggest we entrench our Greek borders. Let the elephant riders throw their lives away against our walls. I suggest that we invade, and destroy completely the barbarian nations to the north, and the Iberians on Spain. If we do this, we will be able to gain an enormous amount of land very quickly. Barbarians will prove to be much easier to defeat, rather than the thousands we will loose from elephant and cataphracs.

Waits silently for a reply.

blaster fodder
Legionary
posted 31 March 2007 15:47 EDT (US)     40 / 72       
Letter from Blasterfodder from Sparta.
My army is stationed here in athens, great consul Scipii. We have the Hellenistic states on there knees. Awaiting further orders here is Sparta. FOR THE POWER AND GLORY OF ROME!

[This message has been edited by blaster fodder (edited 03-31-2007 @ 03:49 PM).]

Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 01 April 2007 04:52 EDT (US)     41 / 72       
*Scipii strides towards the podium with a glint of vengance and defiance* (sorry for caps but it sets the scene and me being angry at the Sculies)

SENATORS!!! I BRING YOU MORE STRATEGIC MAPS FROM THE BATTLEFRONT... THESE LANDS ARE ROMAN NOW! THEM SCULIES THOUGHT THEY COULD DESTROY US WITH FIVE FULL STACK ARMIES! YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID? I SAID WHO CARES ABOUT FIVE FULL STACKS WHEN WE HAVE OUR SOVERIENTY AND LEGIONS OF ROME! I RAISED MORE LEGIONS TO START THE VANQUISHING OF THE SCULIES AS THEY WERE BEING TO PESTY! SENATOR PRO SPARTAN LEAD SOME OF OUR NEW LEGIONS, COMBINED WITH SENATOR BLASTER FODDER'S LEGIONS THEY HAVE MOVED INTO ASIA MINOR TO SUBDUE THE SCULIES FOR THEIR INSULTS, ETC...

[JPEG, (470.13 KB)]
[JPEG, (468.59 KB)]

I wish to know the Senates wishes so I can begin campaigning again! I demand we severly cripple the Sculies for everything they have done! I suggest we destroy the rest of Cartahge for their wishing to have all their old provinces and 100,000 denarlii, the Greek City States for demanding all their territories and 1,000,000 denarlii and anyone else who has offended us through whatever ways at one time or another! The Republic of Rome is stronger then ever and we should take the opertunity while it presents itself to expand our influences, strenghten our armies, economy, etc... even more and to LIBERATE EVERYONE FROM THE TYRANTS WHO WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO INSULT US AND ENSLAVE THEIR OWN PEOPLE!!!

NOW LET EVERYONE KNOW YOUR WISHES, AS ROME CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU FOREVER! THE LONGER WE WAIT THE MORE TIME OUR ENEMIES AND TYRANTS HAVE TO REGROUP AND COUNTER ATTACK, NO MATTER HOW FUTILE!

*Consul Scipii strides back to his seat in the Senate* (again sorry for all the caps and stuff but when ya angry at Tyrants, Sculies and stuff as the Senate you would shout as well lol)

Regards,
Consul Scipii - The Younger

blaster fodder
Legionary
posted 01 April 2007 11:58 EDT (US)     42 / 72       
Me, and senator Pro Spartan are in asia minor, awaiting further orders consul Scipii.
General Blaster Fodder.

Severous
Legionary
posted 01 April 2007 12:18 EDT (US)     43 / 72       
Hail Romans. Many fine words have been spoken with a passion that makes my Roman heart beat fast. Fine battles against supperiour numbers. A growing reputation for Romes fine legions and its generals. My question...Where does this end? What do we seek in this world of RTR to consider the task complete?
blaster fodder
Legionary
posted 01 April 2007 13:27 EDT (US)     44 / 72       
(letter from Asia minor)
Consul Scipii,
I am here with my legion. We seem over powered, but fear not, we can hold untill reinforcements arrive. When reinforcements arrive, I will seek permission to attack selucia, and eygpt.

the spartan pro
Legionary
posted 02 April 2007 01:18 EDT (US)     45 / 72       
(latest letter from Senator Spartan pro)

Me, and my legion are currently outnumbered and completely surrounded by thousands of enemies, and with a mountain range at our backs. We have no were to go and will have to stand our ground.

I pray to the gods that this letter will reach the senate in time to rescue our legion.

Time is short, I hear barbarian horns calling the enemy to take arms and assault our camp.

Regards, Senator Spartan Pro.

(BTW, I got this idea from a similar thing today when I was playing a H/H Gaul campaign and my finest army go trapped by romans, over 5,000 of them, 3 full to semi-full armies. luckily it was in a forest so my army barely made it with 400 soldiers left, out of 3,900.)

aznninjahitman
Legionary
posted 02 April 2007 01:23 EDT (US)     46 / 72       
*quietly takes place at center and bows slightly to all*

Sir, esteemed colleagues, I recommend a major recruitment push in all lands, with an aim to create four Roman legions and at least four auxiliary legions, with the ultimate aim to conquer Iberia, then Asia Minor, and to consolidate each region and its riches before moving to the next. A slow, cautious advance is best. Only then, will we will have a secure base to take on the Seleucid Empire's might, and we must not neglect to fortify important positions.

Alliances with the Bactrians and Parthians, or one of the two, are well-advised, in my opinion, as would be one with the Armenians. The Pontics should be destroyed, and peace should be made with the Numidians and Ptolemaics, for the time-being.

The economy cannot be allowed to founder, as well. Look to the farms - is the harvest good? Battle piracy at sea, keep the shipping lanes clear, and do not let brigand groups crop up in the richest provinces. Trade is our dear Republic's lifeblood, agriculture the very essence of our being.

*steps down, slightly embarrassed*

我送你離開 千里之外 你無聲黑白
沈默年代 或許不該 太遙遠的相愛
我送你離開 天涯之外 你是否還在
琴聲何來 生死難猜 用一生 去等待

As Water on Rock
blaster fodder
Legionary
posted 02 April 2007 19:36 EDT (US)     47 / 72       
(letter from Asia Minor.)

Huzzah! I got a letter from Senetor Pro Spartan, and got there in time to save him and his legion. War is apon us! The Seleucids have assualted one of our legions (senetor Pro Spartans to be exact.) So we must go to war with them, my legion is on its way to Antioch as your read this letter. I have recruited some Mercenary war elephants and they shall, and have been helping us greatly in our battles. I ask you to pay them in full, and a little more for there efforts to aid rome in its time of need. That reminds me, I propose a corp of mercenary war elephants. They would be beyond helpful in almost any campaign. If such a corp is creative, I then ask you If I could be placed ahead of it. I understand this is a radical proposal, but It was still worth mentioning. All goes well however, we captured Byzantium and are now on Asia minor. I will contact you once further process has been made.
Sincerely General Blasterfodder.

Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 03 April 2007 08:59 EDT (US)     48 / 72       
*Consul Scipii Slowly Strolls to The Podium*

Senators I Sadly Have Sorrowful News For The Republic, For Now Atleast... I shall not be present on our campaigns because I shall be traveling to Rome (Perth, Western Australia) to visit my family for our Holy Festival of Mars (For Easter)... Although I shall be absent from the campaigns against our antogonistic and tyrant foes along our glourius, tyrant free and fertile soils I will be eagerly awaiting updates from the Senate, and our glourius senator-generals...

(aka: I shall be absent from the forums for a few days leaving me to playing the campaign trying to think of what you may decide the Republic must do, although I shall destroy atleast the coastal areas of the Scullies since that is desired anyway)

SENATORS... When I Return I Wish To Return To The Sound Of Senators Drafting Strategies, Motions, Etc. SENATORS... If You Can Propose Further Plans Before I Leave For Rome (Perth) On This Friday Morning! I Vow To Post Updates If I Can Gain Access To Any Messangers (internet) To Deliver Any.

SENATORS-GENERALS... I Shall Endevour To Develop The Necassary Pre-Requisite Structures For Elephants To Be Trained For The Army! Carthage Currently Has The Ability To Construct African Elephants... But These Elephants Present Logistical Problems , Archer Towers And LAck Armour...

(histoircally it be hard to transport elephants on anything but the largest of ships, if possible)

*Consul Scipii Sadly Strolls Back To His Seat Wishing He could Update The Senate Daily While Is In Rome (Perth)*

Regards,
Consul Scipii

Currently training new levies from around the Republic of Rome for the campaign in Asia Minor, whihc I shall lead personally with Blaster Fodder, Pro Spartan and Another Senator-General to be named...

blaster fodder
Legionary
posted 03 April 2007 12:06 EDT (US)     49 / 72       
Letter from Asia Minor.
Fellow senetors, I propose the formation of a legion, specificlly trained for desert warfare. My legion finds it self, uncontrobally hot, and tiring. Any ideas would be nice. Also Consul Scippi, Should I wait in Rhodes for you? Or should I make my march on ward to Antioch, Seleucid Capital? And more good news the Ptmolmic (Eygpt. I cant spell) Empire is aiding us in our fight with the Seleucids, while the Parthians do nothing. POWER TO THE SENATE!
General Blasterofdder.

Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 04 April 2007 12:54 EDT (US)     50 / 72       
*Consul Scipii Is Dismayed At The Number Of Senators That Do Not Offer Opinions Out Of The Number of People That Visit The Forums*

AVE TO YOU ALL NOBLE SENATORS!

The Parthians, Gauls, Iberians and Bactrians are vanquished... they were enslaved and brutally murdered by the SELEUCID TYRANTS!!! I vow that we shall free these depressed and enslaved people from their TYRANT OVERLORDS!!! Senator-Generals present in Asia-Minior and the surrounding regions I wish to pass the motion to levy more legions for you to command against the Seleucids!... Our honourable allies the Thracians and the Eggies (I like calling em Egyptians it easier to spell) have pledged their forces to our cause to prove that they still provide use to our allainces, not that Romans break allainces as we are not TYRANTS! WE ARE SOVERIENTY LOVING CITIZENS OF THE REPUBLIC!!!!

The matter of whom shall be leading the offensive against the Seleucids is undecided as matters in the North African coast may require my urgent attention. if this is so I feel sorrowful to the senator-generals eager to meet me as a general. Why Does North Africa Require Urgent Attnetion Do You Ask??? Well I SHALL Tell You Noble Senators! You know of them Carthaginian dogs don't you?! Well they believed that skulling in the deserts of Numidia and the outlying rebel settlements could save them when they launched an offensive to take back the North African coast in a massive one turn siege everything plan!

NOBLE SENATORS YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID TO OUR GENERALS?! I SAID WE SHALL NOT LOSE TO THOSE WHO DO NOT VALUE SOVERIENTY AND WISH TO ENSLAVE AND MURDER THE MASSES! NO GODS WOULD ALLOW ANYONE TO DO THIS AND SINCE THE OMENS ARE IN OUR FAVOUR OBVIOUSLY WE MUST TEACH THESE DOGS ONCE AND FOR ALL WHAT HAPPENS TO ANYONE WHO BETRAYS THE GODS! even if this brings us into conflict with the barbaric, tyrant lead, agressive forces of Numidia and the Rebel settlements of the North African provinces... should force be rquired to teach anyone else the lesson pf betraying anyones SOVERIENTY then we shall gain valuable farming, mining, trading and military lands!!!

*Consul Scipii steps down from the podium and scrambles across the Senate floor and plazas to commence the extra training of more levies in the cities in the Italian panisulla (sp?)*

Regards,
Consul Scipii

p.s: OI YOU SLACKING OFF SENATORS COMMENT OR THOU SHALL BE SENT TO THE FRONT LINES AS HASTATI! LOL

p.s #2: Considering interest in this campaign is slowly dieing out at points I'm currently organising a system where you, the Senators, get more direct influence over what happens to the Republic through stuff like consul election where you get to play the campaign until the next consul election where another candidate is eected to campaign for a while and so on and so fourth. Still in the beta stages and stuff but I shall previal in making these interactive campaigns on the forum more fun for all.

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames