You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum » Sepia Joust IX- A Poet's Soul Discussion Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:Sepia Joust IX- A Poet's Soul Discussion Thread
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 02 December 2017 07:06 EDT (US)         
Ave and wassail.

Here be thou welcome to deposit thy runes and opinions, gripes and praise,, and anything else thou has upon thy noble brains concerning this Joust.

The topic this iteration is Poetry, prose. Rhymes are allowed, as are limericks, but they are not required.

So praise and critique, yap and holler,, let thy voice be heard here.

The Submissions Scroll is reserved for entries only. All other babble and chatter may be placed here.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 16 December 2017 08:26 EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Mine is up.

Enjoy.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 28 December 2017 11:43 EDT (US)     2 / 5       
Seriously?

I stand alone?

AGAIN?

Have none the balls to face me? You might even win- my poetry suckles the aft end of the udder.

Well, a few more days. Yuletide has departed, and left a nation-sized hangover in its wake. That should pass with the hair of the dog on New Year Day, which shall close the Submissions Scroll.

[This message has been edited by Terikel Grayhair (edited 12-28-2017 @ 11:44 AM).]

Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 02 January 2018 11:08 EDT (US)     3 / 5       
Hangover departed.

Submissions is closed.

Once again, I walk alone.

At least the tale was a good one.

Edorix
High King of Britain
posted 14 January 2018 13:06 EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Soz, I didn't check the forums in December!

Probably wouldn't have come up with anything new anyway, my total artistic output is about 0.75 poems/year at the moment (my complete portfolio since age 18 is on my deviantart if you were interested, I would probably just have ended up copy-pasting one of these tbh ).

Loved your entry though, your modesty is misplaced.

EDORIX
~ ancient briton ~

/\
/|||| ||||\

(dis ma house)
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 16 January 2018 12:18 EDT (US)     5 / 5       
You are forgiven.

We gave a trophy this time. It looks good on my wall.

Too bad you slept through December as bears hibernate, otherwise it would be decorating your shelf instead.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames