Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.94 replies, Sticky
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome Multiplayer Discussion » RTWHeaven Clan
Bottom
Topic Subject:RTWHeaven Clan
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Edorix
High King of Britain
posted 06 August 2010 10:15 EDT (US)         
This thread is for everything pertaining to the RTWHeaven Clan. Arrange games with fellow clanners, sign up, welcome new guys, agree passwords for single private battles, propose alliances between clans, etc etc. Have fun!

If you are new and wish to sign up, be sure to read the rules and the signups section below.

ATTENTION ALL CLAN-MEMBERS.
This notice was added on the 29th June 2014.

I am holding a review of clan membership. All those who still play under the auspices of the clan (that is, who use the {-RTWH-} clan prefix in RTW multiplayer), please post here within one month of the above date. If you do not post to say you still play in the RTWH clan by the 1st of August 2014, your name will be struck from the list of members. If no members post, the clan will be converted.

Provisional list of Clan Members
(Under review as of Summer 2014)

Edorix - Edorix, Louernios. Clan Founder, Admin
Punic Hoplite - Punic Hoplite, Eesti Warlord, Porosus. Clan Champion
Liam_the_Spartan - Liam_the_Spartan, Liamidas, (liam_the_spartan(at)hotmail(dot)com).
RomulusofEpirus - Naupactus, ROE, (HDLICP_gaming(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk).
Nickel531 - Nickel531, Frankish_Warlord, (nickel531(at)live(dot)com).
GundamMerc - ClanWolf, clanjadewolf, (clanjadewolf(at)gmail(dot)com).
cazaron - cazaron, indianapoliscolts, (cazaron(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au).
FeudalPrincipes, BigRedRob, razzledazzlerob, (Rob-93(at)live(dot)co(dot)uk).
Friesian, gerrit, (geertsma(at)msn(dot)com).
Maniple, Maniple, Vinco Caudex.
Generalscuff, Generalscruff, Admiralscruff, (thomouse6396(at)googlemail(dot)com).
PraeQuae, PraeQuae, (j(dot)isaiah(dot)m(at)gmail(dot)com).
HannibalBaracaXXI, Hannibal_Barca.
Thompsoncs, Thompsoncs, (thompsoncs(at)live(dot)nl).

Clan Championship

The Clan Champion is the best multiplayer forumer in the Clan. The current Clan Champion is Punic Hoplite.

The Clan Champion holds their title until another clanner defeats them in a 1v1. It should be publicised in this thread beforehand, and a screenshot of the victory screen is required from both players to be posted here. If only one of the participants posts the result, it will be counted. If the Champion was defeated, then the title passes to the new Champion.

Clan Rules

• You must follow the HeavenGames Code of Conduct.
    The CoC is mostly common sense good behaviour, but do read it: it isn't as long as it looks and it is important. By joining the Clan you agree to follow the CoC when acting as a clan-member. If you really wish to swear at someone, logout and remove the clan prefix from your screen name first. The most important parts of the CoC for our purposes are as follows:
    - You must own a legal copy of Rome Total War.
    If we discover you play RTW by illegal means, you will be kicked out of the clan and moderator action taken upon your account.
    - You must treat other users with respect.
    If you start swearing at people or making racist or sexist comments online, it reflects badly not just on you but on Rome Total War Heaven as a whole. Behave maturely.
    - You must be at least thirteen years of age.
    This is not specifically stated in the CoC, however, for legal reasons you may not post on HeavenGames if you are under thirteen. If you cannot post at HeavenGames, you are not a forumer, so you do not qualify for membership. Sorry.

• You must be a forumer at Total War Heaven.
    This may seem obvious, but the Clan is intended for forumers. As a general rule, the minimum post count to qualify for membership is 20, but factors such as spamming and post-count farming will be factored in (bear in mind that HeavenGames has little tolerance for such activities anyway, and if you are banned then you must wait even longer to join). Equally, if you are banned, for the duration of that ban (and possibly longer depending on the reason for it) you are excluded from the clan.

• You must not impersonate other clan-members or forumers online.
    It is not funny, just annoying.

Violation of any one of these rules will result in your being excluded from the clan, and may also infer moderator action upon your account at HeavenGames.

Signups

To apply, please make a post stating the following:

[your forum username] - [the name you will use online as a clanner], [another name you may use online as a clanner], ([optional email address])
    So mine might look like this:
    Edorix - Edorix, Wiroku, (edorix(at)heavengames(dot)com)
    There are no tryouts. Your actual competence at online battles is not an issue; Rome Total War Heaven has a long tradition of being newbie-friendly, and skill comes with experience.

If you provide an email address, remember that this is an open site and you do so at your own risk (although I have never kept mine hidden and have rarely been spammed, and I'm a moderator!).

You may belong to other clans alongside RTWHeaven, but please use a different (unique) screen name for this clan. This should preferably be similar to your forum username to avoid confusion. Two screen names is a good idea so if one gets "stolen" we can still recognise you with minimal confusion.

If your application is accepted you will be added to the list of clanners and officially welcomed by the Clan Leader (me) in this thread, so keep an eye on it. If your application is not accepted, you will be informed why upon asking privately, by email.

The clan prefix (the bit you put before your name when you go online to denote your clan) is {-RTWH-}, however you may use your own variants - just don't go overboard.

EDORIX
    ~ ancient briton ~

/\
    /|||| ||||\

(dis ma house)

[This message has been edited by Lord Eddie (edited 06-30-2014 @ 09:06 AM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    Liam_the_Spartan
    Banned
    posted 18 August 2011 09:03 EDT (US)     76 / 94       
    Welcome, since you gave no info I just put what I saw earlier as your online name. Would you like to add another or chnge it? Either way, you may now add {RTWH} before your name.
    Thompsoncs
    Legionary
    posted 18 August 2011 09:17 EDT (US)     77 / 94       
    I might join too. I have never played any other games online except for first person shooters. Maybe it's time to see if I really am as good at this game as I though after fighting the bad ai so many times.

Just a questions:
    - What version are we going to play? I have BI+Normal installed and have Rome Total Realism installed, but my normal+BI appear to still work. I guess I have 1.5 or 1.6.
    -How do I even play this game online? Something special required?

Thompsoncs -Thompsoncs, thompsoncs(at)live(dot)nl. Clan noob

[This message has been edited by Thompsoncs (edited 08-18-2011 @ 09:32 AM).]

Liam_the_Spartan
    Banned
    posted 18 August 2011 09:37 EDT (US)     78 / 94       
    Added, welcome everyone! Remember to put {RTWH} before your online names. While you're at it, why not join The Ladder!

It should work, RTR doesn't affect the vanilla game, and if it lets you play online then all's okay.

And Augustus, I think it might be best to create a new thread if it still doesn't work.
    Thompsoncs
    Legionary
    posted 18 August 2011 09:56 EDT (US)     79 / 94       
    Problem is that at the moment I only have my BI disc with me, because I was playing RTR BI version untill a strange bug appeared (could no longer deploy army before battle and buttons like fire at will and skirmish remained grey for missile units). So I can't play for the coming weeks. My study will begin in early september and my rtw disc is in my room there.

I think I'm going to lose at least the first 10 matches. I'll first warm up a bit against high difficulty AI. (I never went above medium, I think).
    Thompsoncs
    Legionary
    posted 14 September 2011 10:55 EDT (US)     80 / 94       
    Ok, I finally have my normal rtw disc again, so now I can play rtw online...at least I thought so. It appears that I need to enter a cd key. But where do I find it?

I saw a video on youtube where somebody showed the cd key location of the gold edition version and the total war eras version. But I own the normal cd box, and there was no manual inside (at least, I can't remember that or find it anywhere).

This is how my version looks:

Where is the cd key located in that version?
    Liam_the_Spartan
    Banned
    posted 14 September 2011 11:58 EDT (US)     81 / 94       
    Check everywhere. Check the manual, the back of the manual, the inside of the box, the outside of the box, under the CD, etc.
    Punic Hebil
    Centurion
    (id: Punic Hoplite)
    posted 14 September 2011 23:44 EDT (US)     82 / 94       
    Hmmm.... White Label?

Mine is located on the inside of the box thingy, on the top of the left hand side where the manual would be.

Should be a sticker that says:

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
    Thompsoncs
    Legionary
    posted 15 September 2011 09:41 EDT (US)     83 / 94       
    I think I remember it again. My rtw disc was inside a paper cd box like this: . And on that was the cd key. I hope it's at my parents home and that I haven't thrown it away.
    Thompsoncs
    Legionary
    posted 25 September 2011 18:30 EDT (US)     84 / 94       
    I appear to have thrown my cd-key away. I saw a rtw+bi for 5 euros somewhere, so I hope I can play online battles soon
    Thompsoncs
    Legionary
    posted 04 October 2011 11:22 EDT (US)     85 / 94       
    I bought a new gold edition. Do I have to reinstall first, or can I use the new code on the old install?
    Liam_the_Spartan
    Banned
    posted 04 October 2011 11:34 EDT (US)     86 / 94       
    I'd reinstall, just to be sure. It shouldn't make a difference but best be safe than ANGRY
    Thompsoncs
    Legionary
    posted 04 October 2011 13:16 EDT (US)     87 / 94       
    Yeah, probably better. What's the version that were playing? 1.5 or 1.6 (or older)?
    Liam_the_Spartan
    Banned
    posted 04 October 2011 13:58 EDT (US)     88 / 94       
    Everyone plays at fully patched. Meaning 1.5 or if you wish to play BI, 1.6
    Thompsoncs
    Legionary
    posted 04 October 2011 14:42 EDT (US)     89 / 94       
    Ok, I'll play 1.5. It's hard to find a good match though, the server system sucks compared to what I'm used to with cod4 and such. Anybody wants to play this evening?

First defeated a german army of only berserkers and 1 chosen axe. I played carthage with eles, balearics, sacred band cav and poeni inf.

2nd game with identical setup, but instead of poeni inf, lybian inf. I got smashed by urbans, roman archers and praetorian cav.

I really found it weird not being able to pause and coordinate my attacks, as I always do vs AI.

[This message has been edited by Thompsoncs (edited 10-04-2011 @ 03:06 PM).]

Crixus
    Legionary
    posted 20 October 2011 11:40 EDT (US)     90 / 94       
    Crixus, Crixus the bloody, Crixus@Dodgerdog60@aol.com
    Kilij Ae Varyl
    Legionary
    (id: AugustusCaesar)
    posted 30 October 2011 08:43 EDT (US)     91 / 94       
    Kilij Ae Varyl, KilijAeVaryl, (kilij45@gmail.com)

"An emperor is subject to no one, but god and justice" -Barbarrosa
    "The best fortress a prince can possess is the affection of his people" -Niccolo Machiavelli

[This message has been edited by Kilij Ae Varyl (edited 11-06-2011 @ 08:23 PM).]

Jyu123229
    Legionary
    posted 25 June 2014 15:58 EDT (US)     92 / 94       
    AdmiralDouchebag, AdmiralDB, (jyu123229@yahoo.com)
    Edorix
    High King of Britain
    posted 29 June 2014 07:54 EDT (US)     93 / 94       
    Jyu, unfortunately you do not yet have a high enough post-count to qualify as a clan-member. You need to make a few posts over the next few weeks to become part of the forum community before you may join the clan. I must warn you that there may be very few people left in the clan, and the admin might terminate it.

ATTENTION ALL CLAN-MEMBERS.

I am holding a review of clan membership. All those who still play under the auspices of the clan (that is, who use the {-RTWH-} clan prefix in RTW multiplayer), please post here within one month. If you do not post to say you still play in the RTWH clan by the 1st of August 2014, your name will be struck from the list of members. If no members post, the clan will be closed and some of its trappings converted for other purposes.

EDORIX
    ~ ancient briton ~

/\
    /|||| ||||\

(dis ma house)

[This message has been edited by Lord Eddie (edited 06-30-2014 @ 08:49 AM).]

renzer11
    Legionary
    posted 11 August 2015 11:49 EDT (US)     94 / 94       
    renzer11-renzer11-renzerkill
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames