Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.35 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Total War History » Kor stepping down from HG staff
Bottom
Topic Subject:Kor stepping down from HG staff
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 28 July 2009 17:54 EDT (US)         
I'm sorry to say that Kor is stepping down from his position as TWH History Moderator & Admin as well as HG staff. He has been a valuable staff member since he rejoined staff in January 2008. His contribution will live on in the large number of history articles he has written for the site as well as his erudite humour.

Thanks for your time Kor and don't be a stranger.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

AuthorReplies:
senamic
Legionary
posted 30 July 2009 06:44 EDT (US)     26 / 35       
This may only be my second post on this forum, but as a long time lurker I Find it a shame that you are stepping down from your most noble of ranks. Who will take my battle writeup now??? Jokes. Though I will want to know who will take it when I am finished. All the best!

Senamic
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 30 July 2009 17:06 EDT (US)     27 / 35       
Hi senamic. You can send them to me if you like as I am temp history admin and mod for now.

-Love Gaius

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw

vampiric canniba
Legionary
posted 31 July 2009 02:44 EDT (US)     28 / 35       
This is really surprising. I was looking around not 17 seconds ago wondering why Kor wasn't greened. I have to say this is the first TWH staff step-down I've noticed, despite Chonaman and possibly someone else. Now who's Gaius gonna get to double team me now through researched argument?

PS... Why is this in TW History? Why not website announcements or RLT? (I ask as I didn't notice until now.)

PPS: Why isn't Daelon greened any more?

PPPS: Senamic, see you've been here 11 days now. Hope you enjoy your stay. Some us our friendlier than me, though (except for Pitt, bloody aussies . Just joking Gaius please don't ban me.

PPPPS: Just never make jokes about EoJ's spelling, or they'll create a new grammar rule to spite you. Happened to me twice

you like something both hardcore and whack
2009 RLT & ETWH Craziest Forummer Award!
I had to remove the excessive numbers of smilies I used á la VampiricCannibal so as not to inconvenience low bandwidth users too much... - Edorix
Selifator
Legionary
posted 31 July 2009 05:26 EDT (US)     29 / 35       
PS: Because Kor was moderator for this section.
PPS: Because he stepped down as well?

You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.

Chauvinism is not a particularly nice trait at the best of times but can be suicidal when the person your talking too can have you executed on a whim.

Facebook, anyone?
Andalus
Legionary
posted 31 July 2009 07:10 EDT (US)     30 / 35       
Sorry to see you go, Kor. You've done an excellent job here, and it's been a pleasure to work with you.
Edorix
High King of Britain
posted 31 July 2009 11:11 EDT (US)     31 / 35       
We can't be that difficult to moderate, surely...
We'll be good, honestly!

• EDORIX •
~ ancient briton ~

/\
/|||| ||||\

*tegos, -esos, noun, neuter. house.

[This message has been edited by Edorix (edited 07-31-2009 @ 11:11 AM).]

Kor
Busschof Happertesch
(id: Derfel Cadarn)
posted 31 July 2009 14:28 EDT (US)     32 / 35       
Thanks, everybody else who dropped by. Appreciated.
Can I ask why?
A few simultaneous reasons, really. I'll have less time in the coming year due to additional uni obligations, and unfortunately my interest in the site has also decreased. It isn't really giving me much satisfaction any more, so I thought it was best I moved on.

Kor | The Age of Chivalry is upon us!
Wellent ich gugk, so hindert mich / köstlicher ziere sinder,
Der ich e pflag, da für ich sich / Neur kelber, gaiss, böck, rinder,
Und knospot leut, swarz, hässeleich, / Vast rüssig gen dem winder;
Die geben müt als sackwein vich. / Vor angst slach ich mein kinder
Offt hin hinder.
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 01 August 2009 07:52 EDT (US)     33 / 35       
Kor also got tired of the random beatings I mete out to staff. The hospital staff weren't buying his "I fell down the stairs" excuses anymore.
PS... Why is this in TW History? Why not website announcements or RLT? (I ask as I didn't notice until now.)
He was moderator of this forum, it is of most interest to the history-minded forumers and this is his home at TWH. Why have it anywhere else?

-Love Gaius

ARCHIEIKE
Legionary
posted 04 August 2009 12:34 EDT (US)     34 / 35       
Just like to say good luck and thanks for doing such a great job

"England Expects Every Man To Do His Duty"- Admeral Lord Nelson
Waffentraeger
Legionary
(id: Daelon)
posted 06 August 2009 19:32 EDT (US)     35 / 35       
No but seriously Kor, i'll miss you.
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »