You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.157 replies, Sticky
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum » M2TWH Ladder- General Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:M2TWH Ladder- General Thread
« Previous Page  1 ··· 3 4 5 6 7  Next Page »
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 22 August 2007 08:31 EDT (US)         
For information on the ladder please check the links below-

Relevant threads on M2TWH-

Use this thread to report problems with the ladder, disagreements with other forumers regarding games, or just comment on it. We will attempt to resolve any mishaps as quickly as we can.

Suggestions for the ladder are always welcomed!

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You

[This message has been edited by EnemyofJupitor (edited 03-16-2008 @ 06:40 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 17 April 2008 05:03 EDT (US)     101 / 157       
I'm actually going away this weekend, but I might be able to catch a few games on Saturday, I'll let you all know when exactly that will be.

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
Poqzt
Legionary
posted 17 April 2008 09:33 EDT (US)     102 / 157       
On a general note, would it be more helpful with replays and results to include the map name it was played on? I was watching a few replays and realised I hadn't a clue which map it was.
I never remember which maps I've played, unless it's "Grassy plains" of course. But I guess it would be interesting to know which map it is, so I agree with you.
Does anyone want to arrange a game or two for the weekend? it'd be good to get a few happening like in the first weekend's near forum party

Definitely agreed. I haven't participated in a "forum party" yet but it seems great.
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 17 April 2008 11:20 EDT (US)     103 / 157       
I'm in some cottage in the north this weekend, but you never know- I might just slip in a game late sunday

Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 17 April 2008 19:36 EDT (US)     104 / 157       
I'll be in Cork tomorrow and Saturday evening (work have finally blocked games on my work laptop) but I'll try to be back for Sunday evening and have a few games then.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 18 April 2008 15:30 EDT (US)     105 / 157       
Poqzt is now top - well done that man

Hopefully he kept the replay as I was too embarassed from my quite poor unit selection followed by quite poor tactics (attacking in small groups and being soundly destroyed).

my artillery did quite nicely, but nothing else did and I only brought one set of guns...
Rheims
Legionary
posted 19 April 2008 06:44 EDT (US)     106 / 157       
Is anyone running medieval 2 with ATI Radeon 3850?
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 19 April 2008 14:17 EDT (US)     107 / 157       
Crikey. This ladder is starting to get very competitive. We've a little surprise in store which will become clear next week.

-Love Gaius

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw

SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 19 April 2008 14:32 EDT (US)     108 / 157       
Gaius, had you planned to reverse the positions all along and thats the suprise?

[This message has been edited by SwampRat (edited 04-19-2008 @ 03:18 PM).]

Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 19 April 2008 14:46 EDT (US)     109 / 157       
Lord no. It'll be a reward

-Love Gaius

yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 20 April 2008 19:19 EDT (US)     110 / 157       
The top five in the ladder are now on the front page.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 21 April 2008 03:55 EDT (US)     111 / 157       
Nice idea yak, looks great

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
Wolfpsyco
Legionary
posted 24 April 2008 10:21 EDT (US)     112 / 157       
I'd really like to go toe to toe with Poqzt sometime soon. Or anyone for that matter, especially the zero-gamers. I'll be free up tomorrow and most of Saturday.
Rheims
Legionary
posted 27 April 2008 13:18 EDT (US)     113 / 157       
*Same game that SwampRat has posted on the results thread, i just wanted to ask you something about uploading*
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x57/harpic2007/Battle.jpg

Sorry that i uploaded this differently to the rest of you, i would have posted it just as the image itself however i wanted to avoid stretching the screen. I'll start uploading as you do if you prefer.

Sorry i couldn't post my stats, i ran out of time after it froze.

[JPEG, (138.54 KB)]

[This message has been edited by Rheims (edited 04-27-2008 @ 03:22 PM).]

EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 27 April 2008 15:01 EDT (US)     114 / 157       
Rheims, you can do the little thumbnail image quite easily by selecting its tickbox, then down at the bottom hit the 'Generate HTML' button (Forget exactly what it says ). Then go and copy the 'clickable HTML thumb images' bit. Easy, and it won't stretch the screen

However, a link is fine. Dont sweat

Rheims
Legionary
posted 27 April 2008 15:23 EDT (US)     115 / 157       
What a shame, i don't think that can be done on photobucket. Are you using imageshack?
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 27 April 2008 17:32 EDT (US)     116 / 157       
Rheims
I checked photobucket for you and you can definitely do it.

Edit: Well done Swampy. I'll be keeping a more careful eye on your missile cav in future.
Replay is uploaded and awaiting approval.

-Love Gaius

[This message has been edited by Gaius Colinius (edited 04-27-2008 @ 05:34 PM).]

Rheims
Legionary
posted 27 April 2008 17:58 EDT (US)     117 / 157       
Really? Well I obviously didn't look hard enough, i'll have another look
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 27 April 2008 18:25 EDT (US)     118 / 157       
Unfortunately I didn't catch you for a game earlier Rheims but I'm free in the evenings (GMT) during the week too.

-Love Gaius

Rheims
Legionary
posted 28 April 2008 05:47 EDT (US)     119 / 157       
Yeah sorry something came up so i had to go, i have an operation on me eye today so i might not be able to get on for a bit
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 28 April 2008 09:19 EDT (US)     120 / 157       
Ouch. Hope it goes well for you Rheims.
Still, with the way I'm playing online these days. You'd probably beat me blindfolded!

-Love Gaius

EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 28 April 2008 11:25 EDT (US)     121 / 157       
That's not true, Gaius- don't be so harsh on yourself. We need at least one eye to inflict a crushing defeat on you

Rheims
Legionary
posted 28 April 2008 14:33 EDT (US)     122 / 157       
Hi, such a long day resting in a ward with not being allowed to eat or drink all day.

I'm fine to play tonight but only have the one eye to do it with, the other is patched up

[This message has been edited by Rheims (edited 04-28-2008 @ 02:33 PM).]

SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 01 May 2008 13:30 EDT (US)     123 / 157       
Is the way the ladder information pulled across to the front page set in stone, or is there scope to alter it? Currently it's slightly off (only point I noticed is that my total games played is one too low on the front page) but there was one bit where it showed the wrong places briefly.

I assume it's an input error rather than a code issue, but couldn't it just link to wherever the ladder does its thing/to the ladder? It's very nice to have the summary on the front page, but it'll be more obvious when it's wrong
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 03 May 2008 15:01 EDT (US)     124 / 157       
Well, it seems swampy has taken the lead in the ladder! However, since we update the titles only every Monday, you're going to wait for a bit

SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 03 May 2008 15:16 EDT (US)     125 / 157       
It was quite a close game all told - I let my ground troops chase carelessly after Wolf's horses far too often. Some of them even made it right the way across the map. I managed to crash totally in the next non ladder game we played, so will post my pics here rather than in the results bit as Wolf's done that already.

on that note, I've crashed a few times in recent weeks - a total freeze with looping sounds etc. I've recently doubled my ram (old school ddr3200), is it likely that the extra ram is causing power/heat issues or that some of its dodgy? or is it just bad luck?

anyway, pics:

once again I forgot the replay. doh.
« Previous Page  1 ··· 3 4 5 6 7  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames