You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.157 replies, Sticky
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum » M2TWH Ladder- General Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:M2TWH Ladder- General Thread
« Previous Page  1 ··· 4 5 6 7  Next Page »
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 22 August 2007 08:31 EDT (US)         
For information on the ladder please check the links below-

Relevant threads on M2TWH-

Use this thread to report problems with the ladder, disagreements with other forumers regarding games, or just comment on it. We will attempt to resolve any mishaps as quickly as we can.

Suggestions for the ladder are always welcomed!

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You

[This message has been edited by EnemyofJupitor (edited 03-16-2008 @ 06:40 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 07 May 2008 09:00 EDT (US)     126 / 157       
Nice new title Swampy
Congrats.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 09 May 2008 12:49 EDT (US)     127 / 157       
Ooooh, thank you people that set titles :0)

I'm afraid I may be inactive for a week or two now though - switching between broadband providers was promised to be seamless, except they mucked up. With luck we'll be connected in 10-14 days if there isnt any other sort of problem they come across...
Poqzt
Legionary
posted 11 May 2008 15:23 EDT (US)     128 / 157       
Damn, I haven't played in a while so I think it's time to get back on track... I see SwampRat crossed mine.

Though, it will have to wait until next weekend since I'm rather busy at the moment.

[This message has been edited by Poqzt (edited 05-11-2008 @ 03:25 PM).]

Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 12 May 2008 12:41 EDT (US)     129 / 157       
I'm going to be in Spain for the rest of this week and then working away from my gaming PC so it could be two weeks before I'm back in action.

-Love Gaius

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw

EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 18 May 2008 14:46 EDT (US)     130 / 157       
Urgh, exam time. I'm guessing that's what's stopping most people from having a game

I'm free on the 14th of July, though

SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 19 May 2008 07:53 EDT (US)     131 / 157       
with any luck, my broadband connection may be back on by then. "seamless transfer" hah, I thought they meant 'no seams as it's so smooth' not 'no seams as theres a month or so between your old provider turning it off and us turning it on'.
Rheims
Legionary
posted 23 May 2008 08:00 EDT (US)     132 / 157       
I was asked to help support a thread that is more of a complaint about the servers being very frustrating/annoying to get on, apparently, Gamespy sold it's medieval 2 multiplayer servers to SEGA, SEGA have announced they are working on the issue.

I have also just got my internet speed upgraded.
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 23 May 2008 10:53 EDT (US)     133 / 157       
Is there a news link for that? It seems to be good news, in any case.

Rheims
Legionary
posted 24 May 2008 12:36 EDT (US)     134 / 157       
I could not get a replay for the game we did, so here is a short description for the match 24/05/08...

Game 3/3 of mine and Scippi's matches and I enjoyed the second game very much, although it came in an unbalanced ending...We played On Crusades Kingdoms and on the third game it was another cavalry heavy battle, the infantry line went well for me and unfortunately Scipii's routed quickly due to the misfortunate event that the general died early.

[This message has been edited by Rheims (edited 05-24-2008 @ 12:37 PM).]

Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 24 May 2008 14:21 EDT (US)     135 / 157       
*Murmurs* Might as well stick my General in a unit of peasants (lol)
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 27 May 2008 05:47 EDT (US)     136 / 157       
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have decided to allow Kingdoms results into the ladder. This means ladder games can be both on Vanilla and any of the origional Kingdoms campaigns! (But not mods- yet )

el_bandito
Legionary
posted 10 June 2008 07:12 EDT (US)     137 / 157       
That's great! I am reviewing the game of Scipii and Rheims and it is in Crusades expansion.

Michael Jackson
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 10 June 2008 07:23 EDT (US)     138 / 157       
Can't wait- that was a bloody chaotic one

Wolfpsyco
Legionary
posted 13 June 2008 12:16 EDT (US)     139 / 157       
Well.. my network card tanked earlier this week, so now I've been forced to move my base of operations on to my old computer. Which basically means that until I can get the new computer back online, I'll be out of commission for the ladder; this poor machine can barely run RTW =\
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 22 June 2008 17:41 EDT (US)     140 / 157       
Do any of you non-Kingdom players have trouble logging-in to GS? It's the biggest plague right now for M2TW players.
It's a major problem and there appears to be no solution bar persistence. Just remember that Kingdoms games count for the ladder if you want to avoid the gamespy issues in the vanilla game.

-Love Gaius

Rheims
Legionary
posted 23 June 2008 05:34 EDT (US)     141 / 157       
Hi guys, I'm currently having these sever problems, a bit busy right now but i would be very grateful even if you could take a peek, cheers

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=173269
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 25 June 2008 13:24 EDT (US)     142 / 157       
You're CodofDuty? I've seen you on the SS forum when I checked for updates

Can't help at the moment- I'm not a techie person

Rheims
Legionary
posted 25 June 2008 14:54 EDT (US)     143 / 157       
Haha yeah EoJ that's me

Hopefully i should have it sorted soon...tried a lot of things now!
Wolfpsyco
Legionary
posted 25 June 2008 18:49 EDT (US)     144 / 157       
I can't seem to get my network card sorted out. I've installed M2TW on this old computer, and it seems to work out okay. So I should be available for a match now. I may not perform top notch though if the game starts to lag, although my connection should have no problem whatsoever. At least not with this computer. In any case, I'm available for matches once more, and since I lost my job, I'm available almost 24/7 XD

"In the Middle Ages, Lords and Vassals lived in a 'Futile' system"
"That's Feudal"
"...Just when I thought this junk was beginning to make sense."
Rheims
Legionary
posted 21 August 2008 06:52 EDT (US)     145 / 157       
Hello guys!!

Ah it's a shame to see the ladder threads so inactive right now - It's the only thread where people know me in - haha.

So anyway because of that I though I'd just give you a little bit of info here.

Basically, putting it straight, my PC has been reformatted, reinstalled windows, hardware etc etc, but It's been weeks and I still cannot get an internet connection, I am typing this on my Playstation 3.

As you could imagine, I must have plenty of spare time now, and yes I have, so I started working on a mod, the creative name - RheimsMod .

It's complete now and will propably have future updates for it.

It basically consists of a mod adding a few stimulants to the game, such as:

-Over 50 new music tracks added not including Kingdoms soundtracks.

-Charges are much more efficient, no more first line only charging (not as much anyway)

-Over 200 units added, all Kingdoms units (I think I got them all) and a few of my own, which need unit card work. I am desperate for that.

And some more tweaks and things I hope you'll enjoy anyway, I couldn't find anywhere better than to upload it to the glorius TWH.
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 21 August 2008 16:27 EDT (US)     146 / 157       
Rheims, please, by all means make a thread in the modifications forum in order to attract some attention- it sounds rather interesting

dsmi1
Legionary
posted 21 August 2008 18:06 EDT (US)     147 / 157       
Sooooo. I have a new work laptop that can run MTW2 which is always nice. I only have the original game, what version do I need to update to so I can go and get my ass kicked online?
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 22 August 2008 05:27 EDT (US)     148 / 157       
1.2- 1.3 if you've got Kingdoms to make it compatable.

Looking forward to it

SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 22 August 2008 07:46 EDT (US)     149 / 157       
I think Kingdoms itself is up to version 1.5 (this caused some horridness at the forum party...), 1.3 being the version of the main game that's up to date with Kingdoms.

Going to the totalwar.com website and looking under support is probably the best way to make sure you have the most up-to-date version of either (and it's the most up-to-date version that you want for multiplayer)
dsmi1
Legionary
posted 25 August 2008 02:32 EDT (US)     150 / 157       
Thanks guys, and no Kingdoms just the plain old version.

Enjoy your title while you have it swamp!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 4 5 6 7  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames