You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1439 replies
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum » (HotseatA) Hotseat position / general discussion
Bottom
Topic Subject:(HotseatA) Hotseat position / general discussion
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 41 42 43 44 45 ··· 50 ··· 58  Next Page »
SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 07 December 2008 04:28 EDT (US)         
Hotseat game status: - Sicily has won on turn 115

Players (in turn order): (with links to write-ups) plus some other links where I consider it to be funny

Selifator: England
Kilij Ae Varyl: Spain

Venice - FACTION DESTROYED

Me Sicily

EoJ: Turks
I think I might have referenced this video before in the first crusade
This might be more appropriate... Looks like I was right there

Rankings - Turn 101

Rankings - Turn 69

Subs
Glacier_Girl played as sub for England - T29, T30
- played as sub for Sicily - T33

Monty501 played as sub for Spain T30, T 31
JuBuOrangie played as sub for Venice - T31 to T40
Lloydsgamble played as sub for Venice T41 to 42
Brutiangodofrock played as sub for Venice T43 to T65
Zsmart one played as sub for Turks T50 to T65
Hashoosh played as sub for Turks T64

Rules to note:

No 'exploiting' of any kind (e.g. putting forts on resources and stocking them with merchants) nor reloading your go to get a better result.

If I don't hear from a player within 4 days of receiving a turn, I will try to find a sub to take the turn.

If you don't expect to be able to play within 4 days, just let me know - extensions are fine (preferably not too often though please). I'll send a reminder email after a couple of days as a prompt.

If you expect an extended absence, e.g. not being able to play for over a week, you're invited to arrange a sub, giving them instructions etc so your turn is played as you'd like it to be.

An 'un-arranged' sub has the option to take over after 2 weeks or 10 turns The '2 weeks' here looks a little low, but the turn limit looks high?

[This message has been edited by SwampRat (edited 01-18-2013 @ 01:21 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Brutiangodofrock
Legionary
posted 02 May 2010 15:35 EDT (US)     1051 / 1439       
What better things were there to discuss? .

60% of people use dodgy statistics in things such as forum signatures. Post this if you are part of the 50% who don't.
Zsmart one
Legionary
posted 02 May 2010 15:39 EDT (US)     1052 / 1439       
Exactly what do you think important people do in there free time
Brutiangodofrock
Legionary
posted 02 May 2010 15:44 EDT (US)     1053 / 1439       
Exactly. I seem to recall the tension between De Gaulle and Churchill began over a thumb war.

60% of people use dodgy statistics in things such as forum signatures. Post this if you are part of the 50% who don't.
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 02 May 2010 17:41 EDT (US)     1054 / 1439       
Well i assumed you could both read the Rankings and speak to your Ally Swampy who regularly mentions it. Perhaps this alliance isn't not as solid as it seems if you aren't sharing information?
Na, must have gotten lost in the multitude of info we're exchanging, such as the exact strength of your Navy, the whereabouts of agents in Sicilian cities (Milan seems a hot date), fortresses and the fact you can build dismounted Feudals now...

And pies. We love pies, don't we?

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Zsmart one
Legionary
posted 02 May 2010 18:28 EDT (US)     1055 / 1439       
or how all of swampy's family is mysteriously missing from northern Italy & africa
Brutiangodofrock
Legionary
posted 03 May 2010 10:58 EDT (US)     1056 / 1439       
I have spies in Milan? O.O It's truly a bad thing when a King knows less about his agents than a foreign aggressive power..

SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 03 May 2010 11:25 EDT (US)     1057 / 1439       
I hadn't noticed family members being missing - although given that I have noticed your assassins I wouldn't be overly surprised.

If you all like the Templars maybe you can rehome them when they get booted out of Venice when I get around to it. Pesky religious orders :0)
Zsmart one
Legionary
posted 03 May 2010 14:56 EDT (US)     1058 / 1439       
no it not that i have been "removing" them I just have not seen any yet since i have started "keeping tabs" on that location
SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 08 May 2010 02:39 EDT (US)     1059 / 1439       
The turn is back to the Turks. I must admit to being a bit surprised and somewhat disappointed by the Turks' actions - I was liking the peace we had going. Can't we all just get along?
Brutiangodofrock
Legionary
posted 08 May 2010 10:58 EDT (US)     1060 / 1439       
If that means what i think it means, i'd like to state now that i am not getting involved.

Zsmart one
Legionary
posted 08 May 2010 12:03 EDT (US)     1061 / 1439       
tht fleet has been floating around there since I ahve taken control of the Turks there is really no need to go and attack it is it
I did accept the cease fire
however I do believe the war is YOUR fault swampy for jumping the gun and attacking a fleet that has been in that area since forever ago
not like it's a good attack army anyway at least half of it is 90 florin Jihad units
for this ignorance I demand reperations for assulting my men in a foolish wasteful attack.

On a lighter note I have sent the save on to England
SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 08 May 2010 14:05 EDT (US)     1062 / 1439       
I didn't touch the fleet - if you noticed, I'd just sidled up to it (not sure why, but there was no point in a suicidal attack...) I assumed you'd attacked me somewhere else, didn't you?
Zsmart one
Legionary
posted 08 May 2010 15:16 EDT (US)     1063 / 1439       
oh I know since I am still at war with Spain maybe he acidentaly attacked me with you near by drawing you into the war that we are about to end (diplomat is waiting)
there was a spanish fleet near by maybe it is all Spain's fault instead trying to get us to kill each other.(evil plot maybe)

[This message has been edited by Zsmart one (edited 05-08-2010 @ 03:17 PM).]

SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 12 May 2010 02:16 EDT (US)     1064 / 1439       
The turn is back with the Turks - one of the quicker circuits we've had recently, let's see if we can keep it up.

The graph is indicating that Sicily's military is growing - it hasn't for a few turns now so no need for neighbours to get concerned. I've no idea why it's showing as going up, but then again the graphs can be a bit odd in general.

The Turks are still leading in everything, with plenty of cash. Venice may have stopped its decline though (?)
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 12 May 2010 11:35 EDT (US)     1065 / 1439       
however I do believe the war is YOUR fault swampy for jumping the gun and attacking a fleet that has been in that area since forever ago
Na, that was me. The peace hadn't been concluded yet, and I'd just found a large army in the agreed Allied waters, and attacked it, before following it up with a scout ship that then sunk the rest with Swampy's accidental help.

We must remember that about 900 years later, with the War to End All Wars, the minutes leading up to the 11:11am armistice had some of the heaviest shelling.

Zsmart one
Legionary
posted 12 May 2010 15:16 EDT (US)     1066 / 1439       
Venice may have stopped its decline though
hey nothing goes down forever (unless the whole conutry is destroyed
even the economy has to go up eventually

hmmm having the most money that can't possablely be because I own half the map or anything & some very nice shipping lanes
not being at war helps too :P

[This message has been edited by Zsmart one (edited 05-12-2010 @ 03:19 PM).]

SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 15 May 2010 11:17 EDT (US)     1067 / 1439       
As an update, the save is now on to Spain. I wonder how the Venice/England war is going
Brutiangodofrock
Legionary
posted 15 May 2010 12:10 EDT (US)     1068 / 1439       
Not Bad thanks

EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 15 May 2010 14:28 EDT (US)     1069 / 1439       
Aaand sent on.

Selifator
Legionary
posted 16 May 2010 08:54 EDT (US)     1070 / 1439       
For now, Venice is bashing my armies and king of mah castle, but I'll get it back soon enough.

You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.

Chauvinism is not a particularly nice trait at the best of times but can be suicidal when the person your talking too can have you executed on a whim.

Facebook, anyone?
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 16 May 2010 09:41 EDT (US)     1071 / 1439       
I'm watching with interest.

Brutiangodofrock
Legionary
posted 16 May 2010 11:35 EDT (US)     1072 / 1439       
Wow, i was bluffing... I mean i wasn't... Or was i?

Are the mind games working? If not i think i will just stop with them.

SwampRat
M2TW Ladder Leader
posted 16 May 2010 11:38 EDT (US)     1073 / 1439       
Less posing on the forum, more playing the save please

Next you'll say you've been doing other things like sleeping, eating etc. Some people just don't know their priorities...
Zsmart one
Legionary
posted 16 May 2010 11:40 EDT (US)     1074 / 1439       
no more posing ahhh well guess I'll go back to posting then
Brutiangodofrock
Legionary
posted 16 May 2010 11:56 EDT (US)     1075 / 1439       
Woops, i saw EoJ say he sent it. Didn't register it to mean that i should have it . Will play it now.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 41 42 43 44 45 ··· 50 ··· 58  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War Heaven | HeavenGames